Forbidden love

Exactly a fortnight after Jenny first met Jack Gibbon, she returned to the street where they first met. She ran her hand along the brick wall, remembering where they had first kissed.
After the arrest of Jugson, Jenny had been reluctant to return to the place where she had spoken to Jack, another Death Eater. But she knew that she couldn't put it off forever, or it would continue to haunt her dreams.
She turned to go, but found her path blocked by a hooded figure.
"So you returned" said the figure.
"Jack?" Questioned Jenny.
The figure removed his hood, revealing his face. Jenny let out a sigh of relief when she realised it was Jack.

"I didn't know when you would return. I've been coming every day at the same time, hoping to bump into you again" admitted Jack.
"How did you know that I would return?" Jenny asked.
Jack stepped closer to Jenny, so that he was only a foot away.
"After what we shared, I knew that you would return at some point. Curiousity would get the better of you eventually" replied Jack.
"Have you really been coming every day?"
"I have yes. But it's taken you, two weeks to return"
"I know. I didn't really want to come, but I knew that I had to"
"You knew you had to see me?"
"Not exactly. I knew I had to come back, so that I could move on, and put what happened behind me".

Jack frowned.
"You want to forget what happened?".
"I have to Jack. You know that this is impossible right? Me and you just can't be. We're on two different sides" replied Jenny.
"What if there were no sides?"
"But there are Jack?"
"I know, but what if there weren't. What if when we see each other, no one else exists. What if we could just be a boy and a girl hanging out together"
"It sounds like a dream. You and I both know that it would never work. Eventually the world would get in the way. We can't be together. I'm a good guy, and you're a-"
"Don't say it. Once you say it, then it becomes real. Right now, I'm not thinking about that. I'm just thinking about you. Are you thinking of your bosses right now?".

"Yes actualy. I'm thinking of how much trouble I would be in, if they ever found out" admitted Jenny.
"No one has to find out" replied Jack.
"We couldn't keep it a secret forever"
"I'm not talking about forever. I'm just thinking about here and now"
"And what exactly are you thinking about then?"
"I'm thinking about you. And how beautiful you are. Your beautiful eyes, and adorable smile. Your soft hair, and perfect lips. That's what is currently on my mind".

Jenny blushed and looked to her feet. Jack took another step forward, and placed his hand on Jenny's neck. This time it was Jenny that leant in first, needing the connection that she felt, when their lips touched.
This kiss was stronger than before, more passionate and more energetic.
Their hands moved through each other's hair, as they continued to kiss. Jenny jumped and wrapped her legs around Jack's waist, holding on tightly to his neck, but not stopping kissing. She could barely breathe, but she didn't care, she felt like she only needed his lips to survive.

Eventually they parted, and Jack placed Jenny back on the ground. They both rested their backs on the wall, taking in all the air that they could.
"I've never felt anything like that before" panted Jenny.
Jack turned his head towards her.
"Me neither. Do you want to get a drink or something?" He asked.
Jenny turned to face him and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you asking me out on a date?".
This time it was Jack who got embarressed and blushed.
"Umm, yeah I guess so" he replied as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I would love to. But what if someone sees us? If either of our teams see us, then we will be expected to turn on each other, and I don't want to hurt you" admitted Jenny.
Jack moved towards Jenny and took hold of her hands.
"I don't care what my boss might command. I know that I would never hurt you".
"I wish I could believe you" replied Jenny sadly.
"You can believe me. What do I have to do to earn your trust?"
"An unbreakable vow".

Jack laughed.
"Really? Well if that was what it took to gain your trust, then I would do it. But it's a bit soon for a life long committment like that, isn't it? We've only met twice".
"True. But until you do, I will always be on my guard when I'm with you" replied Jenny.
"And I with you. For all I know, you've got a team of aurors waiting to arrest me in the next street"
"Well seeing as I didn't know you were here today, that can't be true"
"I suppose so. But I just want to forget everything for the next few hours. And just spend time with you"
"Me too".

Jack held out his arm in a gentlemanly way, "Come along Miss Ash. It is time for our date".
Jenny laughed and took hold of his arm. "Whatever you say Mr Gibbon. I'm all yours".
Jack copied her laugh, and led the way down the street. He knew that neither of them trusted each other enough yet, to apparate together.
Jenny was aware that what she was doing was completely forbidden, but she didn't care. She had never felt love like this before.

The last person she has loved was Sirius, but that had been more of a brotherly love, rather than a romantic one.
And he was dead anyway, so she was a free agent, and no one could stop her. She had never had a boyfriend, and was unsure how to act with one.
One of the main disadvantages to being homeschooled, was that you never had the opportunity to make friends, or date guys.
But now that she was all grown up, she could do whatever she wanted. She just prayed that the Order of the Phoenix never found out that she was dating a Death Eater.