(STORY 2)-Chapter1

It's been a two months now and everything has been relatively normal. It's a Friday and Me and Levi just walked in from school.

"Well Hello beautiful... and Levi" We both looked over shocked to see Erwin.

"Erwin!" Levi almost shouted.

He chuckled and Maria walked in rubbing the back of her neck. "Did I forget to tell you again?.... oh well, Erwin is going to be living with us again. Isn't that great?" She said excited as she clapped her hands together.

"Of corse it isn't!" He yelled back.

Erwin chucked again "don't be like that Bro!"

Levi rolled his eyes and glared at his mum. "Explain" he demanded.

"Well after I found out what happened" Erwin interrupted "It made me realise I should be nice to everyone. It changed me" he clearly lied and was joking as he held his head high.

"That's lovely" Maria wiped away a tear forming in her eye.

"I've changed Levi" he grinned "I have grown to love life...and the people in it" he said about to pat my shoulder.

Levi grabbed his wrist stopping him "Don't even think about touching my girlfriend dumbass!" He snapped.

"Levi!" His mother shouted.

Levi ignored her, he didn't reply and stormed upstairs, "sorry" I bowed and ran after him.

He entered 'our' room, we share his room now and my old room is empty. He sat down angrily and tapped his foot. I sat next to him and he put his head on my shoulder.

I calmed him down and we sat on the bed watching anime on the tv.

"Dinner" Maria shouted up the stairs.

Me and Levi went down stairs and sat next to each other. Erwin sat opposite me and Maria next to him.

"This is nice, were like a real family now" Maria smiled cheerfully.

"Yes a family" Erwin stared at Levi.

There was silance at the table when I felt someone's foot touch mine. I looked up to see Erwin grinning and then he winked at me creepily. 

I pushed my foot back so Erwin couldn't reach. I kept my head down, Levi noticed and held my hand intertwining our fingers. I squeezed his hand and he got the idea that I felt uncomfortable.

Expecially because Erwin was smirking at me the whole time.

"Fucking stop it you cunt!" Levi snapped.

Maria was about to say something when Erwin put a hand on her shoulder "it's okay mum, Levi is just in a bad mood"

Maria nodded "anyway Erwin how is your new room?"

"It's great but I'm having some trouble sorting the TV out" Erwin smiled.

"That's fine, f/n would you mind helping him" Maria asked kindly.

I couldn't regect Maria "of corse Maria" I replied.

"Then I'll help to" Levi said crossing his arms.

"No" Erwin said blankly. "I only need f/n, it was her TV in the first place right Maria?" Erwin pointed out.

"He's right Levi, I don't know what is with you today but it needs to stop. I could use your help anyway come with me.

Erwin got up "come on then" he said excitedly holding a hand out for me.

I coldly declined getting up and heading to his room. I went in and made an attempt to turn the TV on. Nothing happened. I lent over to the switch but it wasn't plugged in.

'That's weird I remember leaving it plugged in...'

Suddenly I felt two hands grab me waist. I flinched and turned around with my hands on the cabinet scared.

He smirked and pulled me by my waist close to him so our body's were touching.

I hated it and tried my hardest to push him away and get free. Tears even grew in my eyes.

He just smirked like the dipshit he is and squeezed me tighter he slammed me against the wall and lent down to kiss me. I turned my head and pushed him away with all my force, but it was no use.

Luckily Levi busted through the door clearly pissed of.

He saw the situation and ran up to Erwin uppercutting him in the jaw. He stepped back a couple steps from the hit.

I took this chance to get away from him, I ran behind Levi and held tightly onto his top still scared. He clenched his fists and went to punch him again, he hit him again in the side of the face.

I then tugged on his sleeve staring at the ground. He sighed and led me to our room.

I sat on the edge of the bed and he paced up and down the room clenching his fists.

I couldn't stop it anymore and tears began to side down my cheaks. When Levi noticed he stopped and a few moments later he walked in front of me.

I stared up at him my eyes full of tears, but he didn't look at me.

He grabbed my shoulders and forcefully threw me down of the bed and got on top of me. He stared into my eyes and kissed me once.

He then kissed me again this time was much longer and passionate, he forced his tongue into my mouth exploring ever inch of it.

We pulled away and caught are breath but as soon as we did he did the same thing once again.

When we pulled away saliva was shared between our mouths. He looked down so his hair covered his eyes.

"L...Levi" I said worried.

He place a hand on my cheak "your mine and only mine, got that? No one's having you, not my brother or even that stupid little brat in your friend group. No one"

I smiled at how much he cares for me, I was so relieved that he wasn't anger at me. I put my arms around his neck "of corse Levi I'm yours, and only yours. But you are only mine and not any other fangirl of yours" I smirked.

He laughed at what I said because we both knew it was the truth.

He pecked my lips once more and rolled of me pulling me close to him. I held his hand and we watched TV together...