Teasing

Monday
I woke up to my alarm, I got up got in the shower got changed and went to open my door.

Suddenly I remembered it was locked, I went to see if it was unlocked and just as I did Maria unlocked the door.

"F/n I'm sorry about last night I didn't mean to hurt you at all, do you accept my apology?"she says holding one of my hands.

I nodd, "your father has made a breakfast for everyone to say sorry. You didn't have any dinner last night so he made a huge breakfast, you will eat it right?" She said with a worried look.

"Yes I will" I said smiling slightly.

"Great thanks!" She walked downstairs and I sighed.

I noticed Levi's door was locked still. I walked up to it and unlocked it, I pushed the door open slightly "Levi?"

He opened the door fully looking at me with a smirk. Standing in the doorway.

"Levi!?" I said and could feel myself blushing insanely

My eyes kept peering down at his handsome muscley chest.

He laughed lightly "where you looking, brat?" He smirked.

"N-no where" I said turning around walking of flushed.

I heard him laugh again, and closed his door to get ready. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen and sat at the table. My father put my breakfast on the table

"thanks dad" I smiled.

He looked back "eat up!"

Levi came down soon and had breakfast, sitting next to me.

My hand was on my lap under the table. Levi grabbed it and held my hand under the table. Our parents couldn't see because we had a table cloth.

We finished our breakfast, "we our going to school now" Levi said and we both got up and started to walk to school.

"Hey Levi?"
He turned around and looked at while walking. "Yeah?"

"I-is this wrong?" I said with my head down

"Is what wrong? He asked frowning.

"You know, having a relationship." I asked sadly, not making eye contact.

"No. Why do you think it is?" He asked seriously.

"Well because, your serpose to be my step-brother"

'Tch' Levi groaned pulling me by my chin and making our faces really close, I blushed a dark red.

"We're not step-brother and sister because there not married. We're not even the slightest bit blood related. Also we fell in love before them so."

"Yeah your right, besides 'love at first sight' thats what my mum always said" I laughed.

We reached Mikasa's house.
"We can't give anyone even a slightest clue about it though" I said looking at the ground.

"I know" he sighed

I knocked on Mikasa's door she opened it and came out. "Hey f/n! Levi".

Levi smiled slightly and she paused in disbelief. I smiled at her and she squinted her eyes at me.

"What's wrong" I raised an eyebrow.

"F/n what have you done to Levi?" She frowned seriously.

"W-what have I. I done?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, why's he smiling!" She laughed, and began to walk.

Me and Levi both quietly sighed in relief. "This is going to be a long day" he wispered. I nodded in agreement.

Mikasa looked over her shoulder "did you say something?"

I shook my head "okay!" She replied.