New 'family'

After school
All that really got me though this day way my friends, and the fact that my dad had important news.

I went home fast, when it was dinner my dad told me the big news...

"So dad, what is the news?" I asked him curiously placing my food in front of me.

"Well, you know I've been seeing someone for nearly a year now" he said excitedly sitting down to eat dinner.

"Yes..." I replied wondering were this was going.

"Well there coming over for dinner tomorrow! And if everything goes to  place they will be moving in".

My frown deepened for a moment. And then I put on a fake smile "They?!"

"That's correct, I've never mentioned, but she has a son!" He said "isn't it great?!"

I nodded my head and stood up "I'm going to the toilet quick"

He frowned slightly and i felt him watch me walk out the room. I went into the bathroom closing the door.

I lent my back on it and slid down onto the floor. I hugged my knees and tears came out my eyes.

Why tomorrow! Tomorrow is four years since my mum died! does he not even care about her anymore!?

I was furious, I stayed in the locked bathroom all night. I woke up laying on the floor with dry tears on my face.

I took out my phone and tried to turn it on great, the battery is dead. I got up got in the shower and got dressed. I put my phone on charge and layed crunched up on my bed.

'Knock' 'knock'

My dad walked in my room, I looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed "f/n, I'm sorry" he said voice shaking.

I looked at him and his eyes filled with tears. "Why today" I muttered.
Then I repeted myself shouting "Why does it have to be today?"

My eyes filled with tears but I had never cried in front of anyone since the day she passed so I held them in.

He put his head down and I sat up "I know, I loved your mother. She was the best women I ever fell in love with" he began to cry.

I hugged him and he returned the gesture. "No its my fault, I understand she would just want us to move on and be happy"

Flashback
I was only young when my mum died I still remember what she said to me that day, in her final moments.

"F/n, sweety I love you." Tears filled her eyes. While she layed on her hospital bed "I know one day you will find a great, honest, loving, handsome man like I did with your father. Love comes at first site my dear, so when you find that guy, cherish him forever. Grow up strong, I'll be watching over you, you cheeky monkey. I. Love...you...." everything went quite.

My eyes widened "mum? Hey mummy, wake up" I started shaking her and my dad fell to the floor crying. A doctor came in and pulled me away from my mum, "Mum!" I kept yelling trying it get free.

I cried for over a week until one day I stopped crying all together 'I promise no one will ever see me cry again, I'm going to stay strong just like she told me to.

Flashback end
We hugged for around five minutes before I pulled away and he stood up. Come on get ready, we need to make the house spotless.

I got up and we cleaned the house head-to-toe no dust could be seen anywhere. We even cleaned behind the fridge and in between cupboards.

We sat down on the sofa. "Is that what you are wearing?"

I looked down, I was wearing jeans and a (fav brand) jumper "yes, why?"

He said "oh, no its nothing I was just wondering"

I stood up got my phone from upstairs and came back down. Just as I was about to walk into the living room there was a knock at the door.

'Knock' 'knock'

"That must be her!" He said happily.

I rolled my eyes and lent against the door frame of the front room. He opened the door "Hello honey" my dad said with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi!" She replied grinning, she was a quite beautiful woman with mat black hair.

My dad gestured her inside and took her coat making her blush slightly.

She looked at me "Hi you must be f/n I've heard so much about you!" she came over and hugged me.

My eyes widened, I didn't hug her back and she pulled away "anyway this is my son!"

A boy stepped into the hallway with half opened eyes. Until he looked at me and they widened slightly.

I just looked away, 'why him? Why does he have to live with us?'

Levi Pov
I walked in the house, 'it's clean impressive'. My mum and David hugged. 'I'm just happy that she is I guess.' I in and when I looked at David's daughter I was told about, I was angry and shocked. 'F/n! Why f/n. Fuck, we haven't spoke ever since we stopped hanging out...'