Hint of Jelousy.

Mikasa was fast asleep, and so was the whole house. I decided to go outside for some fresh air in the garden.
I was wearing a normal plain top and tracksuit bottoms. I opened the front door slowly trying to be quite and stepped out closing it behind me and sitting on the doorstep.

I sighed and looked up at the stars. Hey mum, I haven't forgotten about you. It's been an insane week, hope your happy. I miss you so much.

I was to deep in thoughts I never noticed the door opened behind me. Until Levi sat on the door step silently next to me.

I jumped in shock noticing him next to me. "Yo brat, what you doing out here anyway?"

U tenced up he's so close, our shoulders a litrally touching.

He noticed me tencing "well, are you gunna answer me?"

"I-i just wanted to get some fresh air" I said, trying not to lean my arm on his.

He sighed "at this time of night?" And looked up at the stars.

"I couldn't sleep" I said staring at his face with the moonlight shining off it. Wow he gets hotter ever time I look at him. I shake my head and look at the sky.

"That's fair enough, I guess"

We sat there for about five minutes in silance, until he puts his hand on my leg and says "we should head back in, you should at least try get some rest"

I nod blushing slightly at his warm touch on my leg, luckily it was too dark for him to see.

We both stood up and he went up stairs. Just as I was about to go in my room he stopped me "f/n, I saw you staring at me out there" he smirked "goodnight"

"I um, G-goodnight" I said walking in and closing my door quickly. How was that fair, all I can think about now is his handsome face. Wait I need to stop he's my step-brother for good sake.

I went on my bed and fell asleep after an hour or two of laying on my bed.

It was Sunday morning and I woke up to my phone buzzing beside me.

"Hm" I say while sitting up and streaching.

I pick up my phone and check the message.

Message: Dad
Me and Maria have gone out we won't be home till later, behave for Levi he's in charge as he's older do as he says and we'll see you tonight.

I made an important call to someone.

Mikasa was woke up just as I ended the call.
"Morning Mika" I said tiredly

"Goodmorning"

I got up and sat at the end of my bed "Hey you know that conversation we had about Eren last night?" I asked

"Yes" Mikasa blushed brightly as she played with her fingers.

"Well I think I've come up with a plan" I said rubbing one eye, her eyes lit up brightly. "Come on, get changed I'll explain at breakfast."

I had a quick shower and got changed in the bathroom. I knocked on my bedroom door "Hey Mika you done?"

"Yeah" she said and opened the door.

We went down stairs and we went in the kitchen. I walked in the front room quick "Hey Levi?" I asked.

"What is it, brat?" He said angrily.

"I was going to make tea, d-do you want some"

His frown softened "yes"he said "if you don't mind" he then muttered but I heard and smiled.

I went back in the kitchen "Hey Mikasa just raid the cupboards to find anything you want for breakfast."

She started making toast and I made tea for Me, Levi and Mikasa. "So w-whats the plan?" She said spreading the toast.

I had finished making the tea, I picked up Levi's and mine and started to walk into the front room, Mikasa following behind me with her food and tea.

I handed the tea to Levi. And we started to walk into the kitchen "Well the plan is i called Armin and Eren and the four of us are meeting up. I mean them two are best friends so I knew Armin would say yes, he's just nice like that ya know"

Levi walked into the room, "So you are meeting some other brat huh?"

Mikasa sighed "why are you so noisy"

"Shut up brat, I am not" he said angrily.

"Come on I'll explain on the way you ready?"

"Yes, where they gunna be?" Mikasa asked washing up.

"Oh so your meeting multiple brats now, I wonder, who are they?" Levi said sipping his tea.

"Yes" Mikasa said grinning "were meeting two boys" she said smiling, she was little angrily at Levi.

"Your little boyfriend's?" He questioned quite seriously.

"Future" Mikasa giggled nudging my shoulder, I smiled slightly and we went to put on our shoes.

"So yeah we're we meeting them?"

"Near the clock tower in town" I said stepping out the door closing it behind me.

We started to head to the clock tower, on the way I told her the plan...