Confession

On the way I told Mikasa the plan and she nodded blushing.

When we arrived we saw Eren and Armin, we went up to them and spoke for a bit. We started walking in the big crowd, then me and Armin looked at each other and nodded smiling.

Him and i slowed down walking and split into an ally, walking down it.

"So this leads to the road back home right?" I asked.

"Yeah" he says "then we can just follow the road back home"

"I can't believe that actually worked!" I said looking at Armin smiling slightly.

"Yes, I wonder if Eren has freaked out by now" he laughs.

I nodded my head in agreement. I pulled out my phone and texted Mikasa. "What should I write?" I asked Armin.

He looked over at my phone, "um, just tell her to go to get food with Eren or something, and then after go to the lake because that's quite romantic."

He laughed again and I told Mikasa "Armin said to go have fun, then take him to the lake and tell him"

I show Armin my phone and he nods in agreement.

We reach the main road "F/n I'm sorry but my house is this way, do you want me to walk you home, it looks like it's gunna rain?" He asks kindly.

I shake my head "no its good, I like being on my own" I say waving goodbye and we both start walking home.

Levi's Pov
I asked if they were going to meet their boyfriend's. I didn't think she would agree but then Mikasa said "future" and then nudged f/n who smiled? I just felt so angry and jelous?

Thats how I ended up walking to the clock tower using a different route. What am I doing? It's serpose to ran as well.

I was following them with my hood up in the crowd. But f/n and a blonde haird boy turned down an ally. What do they think there doing?!

I walked up to the ally and looked round the corner. Great now I look like a stalker!

The blonde fucker kept laughing and f/n was smiling. I clenched my fist when he looked over at her phone he's too close! Wait...what am I even doing, why do I care?

I followed them as they turned onto the main road. It started raining a little. Great.

I walked onto the path and watched them both walking in opposite directions. Huh? I looked at f/n she had stopped. She looked up to the sky and held her hand out, to check if it was raining. Then she began walking again.

It began raining heavier every second that pasted until I could hardly even see in front of me. Great where is she gone.

I walked forward and saw her standing at a road. She looked left then right, and stepped onto the road.

Everything seemed like it went in slow motion as a car came racing around the corner to the left.

'MotherFucker'I began to run forward. The car was racing towards f/n, they couldn't stop because the road was to slipery. She was standing in the middle of the road frozen.

"F/n!" I shouted as loud as I could, running as fast as I could towards her. This can't be happening! She turned towards me.

Luckily I reached her just in time I pushed her to the groud, landing on the path. One of my hands were on her head so that it didn't hit against the floor and the other around her waist.

"Fuck" I said pushing my body up slightly. F/n was closing her eyes tight, she opened her them and stared terified into my eyes.

We was still laying on the ground, me on top of her. "Y-you okay?" I said my eyes filling with tears. I nearly just saw f/n die, I nearly lost her!

Tears started to fall out my eyes "I nearly lost you forever" I muttered over her holding her hand in one of mine

Her eyes filled with tears she nodded and smiled slightly"a-are you okay?" Her cheaks going red.

Then I realised what position we were in. I quickly got up and pulled her gently onto her feet.

I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back, still in fear. "I'm glad your okay" I wisper in her ear.

"I'm glad your okay to" she said, I could hear her voice shaking."thanks for saving me"

Your Pov"I won't let you die" he said quitely

Your Pov
"I won't let you die" he said quitely. He then softly pulled away and held me by the shoulders. "F/n I-"

My eyes widened "I'm not very good at this shit but, I-i love you alright?"

I smiled more than I ever have before. "I. Love y-you to Levi". His eyes widened fully and he pulling in tightly hugging me again...