Twin-brother

Continued
(Time skip:end of school)
When it was time Levi, me and Mikasa all began to walk home.

"Hey, Mika" I say as she looks at me.

"Hm?" She reply's. "So our 'parents' have decided to hold a celebration party. I take it you and your mum will be coming?" I ask wondering if her mum has told her yet.

"Oh well I haven't heard of anything. She'll probably tell me when I get home." Mikasa said as we arrived at her house.

(Time skip:home)
We were sitting on the sofa when David came in. "Hey, how was school?" He asked and sat down on a chair.

"It was fine" I replied.

"What about you Levi?" He asked.

"Just great" Levi sarcastically responded.

We all sat in silence.

(Time skip:party)
I got ready when it was nearly the time to go. We had to start going early as my auntie lived quite far away.

I walked down stairs waring a long (f/c) dress, that Maria told me to wear. Luckily u got to choose the colour at least. Levi was wearing a handsome tuxedo, he looked pretty posses of though as he lent on the door frame.

 Levi was wearing a handsome tuxedo, he looked pretty posses of though as he lent on the door frame

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Is everyone ready?!" My dad yelled from the kitchen.

"beautiful" Levi muttered under his breath. "Handsome" I replied under mine. We both looked at each other and smiled until my dad and Maria walked in and we got in the car.

"'Tch' so how long in this party going to last" Levi spoke up.

"All night" David laughed

"The mansion better be clean. I'm not going to stay in someone filthy brats house!" Levi snapped.

"Levi don't be rude. I can asure you their house is very clean" Maria spoke. "They have butlers cleaning all the time"

"Only the best, rich bastards" I mutter. Levi heard me and held back a laugh.

"What's the matter?" My father said unaware of what I just said.

"Nothing!" I said positively.

We arrived at my aunties mansion.
I use to always come here with my father and mother but since her death I hated the thought of coming here.

The double doors swung open.
"Hello. Welcome to the mansion. Please come in!" A butler said flinging the door open.

We was greater by lots of people who said congratulations. "f/n is that you!" And I instently could tell it was my auntie from her posh high pitched voice. "It looks like you haven't grown!"

She came up to me and squashed me against her hard obviously fake chest.
"Yeah, I've always been short" I replied 'happily'.

Me and Levi slowly crept away before anyone else would great us. We backed to a wall, both lent on it and sighed almost in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.