Chapter 11

Eliza's POV

It all happened so fast. Blake's fist went flying towards Logan's face and it ended with a hard slapping sound. Looking up Blake's fist were resting in the palms of Logan's hand. The look in my mates eyes almost made me run for the hills in fear. The beautiful brown had then again turned black. But this time it was worse. His canines started to grow and fur was starting to spur out of his back. His fingers grew claws and he let out a ferocious growl.

Shit, I can't believe he's shifting.

I went to help him or tell him to stop but a hand caught my wrist. I turned to see Adam shaking his head, telling me not interfere.
Looking back I saw a shiny black wolf as dark as night snarling at my ex mate. He was huge! I was surprised by his size but I wouldn't expect anything else from an Alpha.
Blake had also shifted into his   light brown wolf snapping his jaw at Logan.

They circled each other like birds circling it's prey. Both eyes were filled with a strong burning hatred for each other and I knew it wasn't going to end well.

I looked at Adam with pleading eyes and he gave me a look that said he was to scared to do anything. I gave out a sigh and flew up the stairs that Blake came from. "Help, Help!" I was running through the halls hoping someone would help. Why I'd think they'd help me is a mystery but I really don't want to have an Alpha killed. The thought of that Alpha being Logan made a small growl escape my lips.
I came out of my thoughts when my nose collided with someone's chest. I looked up to see a face similar to mine. Jake.
It seemed like he recognized me too because his eyes widened slightly. "Eliza?" He motioned his arms to wrap around me but I stopped him and pushed him away, we have other things to deal with right now. " I need your help, your son of a bitch Alpha attacked my mate and since you're the beta I need you to do something about it so we don't end up with blood on our hands." I told him. I don't know where all this attitude came from but right now I don't really care. I turned around and headed the way I came from with my brother right behind him.

I had been gone for less than three minutes and there is already scratch marks and blood from each wolf. Logan was winning as far as I could tell. I turned and saw Jake's eyes widened at the scene. I ran over to Logan ignoring the warnings from Alex.  "Logan?" His body tensed a little but he still fought on. "Logan? Please stop" I told him calmly "He's not worth it" Logan's wolf started to step back a little, his eyes shifting from black to brown. He was fighting his wolf.
Looking around I saw that we had attracted a crowd. People were watching us intently as if we were a movie. I decided to ignore the stares and keep my attention on my mate. His eyes were now brown meaning he had control and his bones started to pop back to its original shape. Adam gotten an extra pair of pants for Logan and handed it to him. Blake also shifted back. His chest rising up in down. I could still see the anger flash in his eyes but he kept it down.
Logan looked at me and his eyes softened. I leaned into his ear "Let's go home" I whispered softly. He nodded and put his hand on my back and pushed us through the crowd. We had almost made it through when a flash of brown it the corner of my eyes. Logan's hand suddenly fell off my back. I turned around to see him on the floor with blood dripping down his arm and a brown wolf hovered over him,

I felt an unknown emotion come through me and all I saw was red.

Hola Bitchachos how did you like chapter 11. Let me just tell you something big is going to happen in the next chapter. Oh and I may or may not be posting it today so we'll see. Byeee 😘😘