Chapter 15

Eliza's POV

I was scared to say the least. She stood at at least 6'3 which was an unusual height for a girl. But, she was a god after all. My mouth opened, hoping words would come out but I was stuck silent.
And she was the one to brake the blanketed silence . "So, I see you've made it to your first training session. For a minute I thought you wouldn't come."
Her voice is not what I expected. It was light and soothing, enchanting almost. Shit maybe I'm under a spell. Yeah never mind I'm just crazy.
Finally being able to calm down I spoke, "Why am I here and, why would you give your mark to me of all people." She let out a a small chuckle, "You have more talents then you think my dear. Your heart his pure, that's hard to find these days."
What is this lady talking about?
I'm as tainted as they come. Nothing about me is or ever will be pure.
"You must be mistaken and obviously have the wrong person so I'm just gonna..." the second I stepped back her eyes blazed with a green fire. "How dare you question me!" She yelled glaring daggers into my eyes. My body shook at her tone, frightened for my life. "I know exactly what I am doing so this is how it's going to go. From this day forward you will come train with me five times a week, and no one must know about it, not even your mate." She let out a pause, "Am I understood" her eyebrow cocked up as if daring me to say anything other than yes. I nodded vigorously.
"Ok then great you must be on your way then!Have a good night!" She exclaimed eyes clearing up and a smile popping up on her face leaving no remains of a attitude before this. She then gave me a wink than faded into thin air
I let out a small gasp of shock and started looking around but alas the god was no where to be found. So I skeptically took gave one last glance over of the surrounding are before turning around and slowly walking away.
This is so weird to me. And why do I have to train it's not like I'll ever be strong enough to fight someone.
I sigh, my mind is racing with so many questions, but until I see Athena again they will all be left unanswered.
I thought back to everything that has happened and I've realized that I have came a long way. I'm actually happy that everything turned out the way it should. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found Logan. My wolf whines at the thought.
Cutting me out of my thoughts, from the corner of my eyes I saw a red glare in the shelter of a bush. My body went rigid as I slightly turned to get a better glimpse of what it was.
Eyes. They were eyes the color of blood. Just looking at them had sent a shiver to crawl up my spine.The eyes were full of merciless hate, but looked as if it had softened up a little just by the sight of me. Weird. I took one step closer to the unidentified red-eyed creature, but almost as fast as Athena they disappeared.
Also weird.
What was that thing, my mind wandered. What did it want.
A yawn stifled me away from there thoughts. I came to the conclusion to think about this tomorrow after a good night of rest. Because right now I could literally sleep on a rock.

-.—.-.-.—.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.—..-.-.-.-.-.-.—

I'm back Bitchachos! I have been doing a lot of stuff and now that everything is calmed down I am back in business. I will post a lot more now (unless u don't want me to because the book sucks so badly) soooo YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Love u guys sooooooooo much
😘😘