Chapter 4

Logan's POV (The one who found her)

I watched as my beautiful mate fell to the ground. Blood poured out of her like a fountain. I let a sob escape me as tears fell out of my eyes. I knew there wasn't much to do at this point but I still had to try. I carefully picked her up in my arms and ran as quickly as I could to the pack house.

When I finally made it there I screamed for Adam; my Beta.
In almost seconds he was down the stairs with a worried look in his eyes. He looked at me confused for a second before he realized the girl in my arms. "Oh my god what happened?" he yelled!
I let tonight's incident play in my head. I couldn't even bear to think about. So I just shook my head. "We need to take her to the pack doctor quick before it's too late." He spoke quickly. I nodded and we both sprinted to the doctor.

We had reached the doctor and showed him the lifeless mate laying in my arms. His eyes widened and quickly and instructed me to lay her on the bed. So I did. "We need to take some tests to see how bad the damage is" the doctor said looking at me. I nodded and left the room.
When I walked out I saw Adam looking at me worriedly. " Dude what happened." He said with concern written all over his face. "Sh-she tried t-to kill he-herself." I stuttered. Adam let in a sharp intake of breath and his eyes widened. "What?" He asked in shock and disbelief. "My mate tried to kill herself!" I yelled not wanting to repeat it.
He looked like he was still in shock but didn't say anything else. Just patted my back as
I replayed the events of tonight. I couldn't help but think that this was my fault. Why didn't I just take the knife in the first place.
But there was this one thing that was on my mind this whole night. Why did she do it? Why did my mate hate her life so much she decided to end it? And whoever did this to her will pay. I growled at the thought. I will destroy the person or people who did this to her. My wolf started to get angry thinking about it. Calm down Athens. I told my wolf before he took full control of me. He only growled back. I decided to go to my room. The only thing on my mind was my mate.

————————————————
Blake's POV

I didn't sleep well last night.All I could think about was the brown headed beauty that I had rejected for my own selfish reasons. I was so angry when I found out that she was my mate. I hated her with almost every bone in my body. Well at least I thought I did. But then why can't I get her out of my mind? She never did anything wrong. She was just an easy target. And that is why I and others had treated her this way for the past years.

I got out of bed and headed down the stairs. I was expecting to see Eliza in here making breakfast like she usually does, but she was no where to be found. Probably still mourning over that stupid rejection I thought with a smirk. Realizing that me nor anyone else in the pack couldn't really cook I went upstairs to make Eliza cook for us. So I ran back upstairs to her room and started banging on her door. " Wake up and cook breakfast for us!" I yelled at the door. There was no reply so I banged on the door again. "Come on open up you bitch!" I was starting to get angry so I barged in to the room not even caring about the state she was in. When I looked at the room I realized that there was no one was there. "Hello" I called out. No reply. I started to panic a little until a little white piece a paper caught my eye it was just laying there on the bed. I quickly took it and unfolded the small piece of paper.

-If you are reading this then you would know that I'm probably gone by now. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for never being good enough for all of you and that I'm a pathetic excuse of a wolf. I just wanted to thank you guys for helping me see that. And Alpha Blake, if you're reading this I would just like to let you know that I'm sorry for not being good enough.
-Sincerely Eliza

No. Nonononono. This could not be happening. She couldn't have left me. I couldn't believe she did this. "Well I can" my wolf stated angrily " She was our mate and you treated her like shit. She could of been ours but you put pride over the on thing we could have forever!!" He snarled out then blocked me.
I listened to what my wolf said. He was right, my one chance of happiness and I blew it all because of my "reputation". It all finally hit me of how bad this situation really was. I dropped to my knees and screamed out at my stupidity. People started to crowd the room that was once my mates. They all started screaming and yelling at me wanting to know what was wrong. But I couldn't hear any of it. My mind kept replaying the same tragic words that break my heart at the thought.

She was gone.

Hey guys this was chapter 4 hope you enjoy there will be more chapters on the way
😘😘