'' Shut up, I'm thinking. ''

'' That's so rude, I didn't even say anything, '' Jiyong mumbled and glared at me with annoyance.

I glanced at her and smirked. '' You didn't, but I can tell what you were thinking. It was something along the lines of scheming and making evil plans while we go get our nails done and the answer is most definitely no. ''

'' You are so boring, '' she muttered and rolled her eyes, clearly disappointed.

My smile grew even wider and I looked right at her. '' I am thinking about accepting your proposition though, but I need to know if you have anything useful that you can offer me. Can you get me any interesting information about either the Byun family or the former politician Gang Sungho. ''

The girl raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side with surprise. She was clearly a bit taken back by my strange request and she needed a few moments to think about it. Then she grinned widely and clicked with her tongue. '' I don't have any information right now, but I can get it. ''

My eyes shined and I held my hand towards her. '' You can officially consider us- ''

'' Friends? '' she interrupted me and happily shook my hand.

'' Partners in crime, '' I corrected her and flipped my hair over my shoulder. '' Meet me at the entrance of the academy after school and we'll go discuss our plans over some ramen and soju. ''

'' Ramen? '' Jiyong frowned with confusion and she needed some time before she remembered what the food that I mentioned even was. '' Are you sure? My mother taught me not to eat any food that costs less than fifty dollars. She is also a firm believer that fast food makes you ugly. ''

I burst in to laughter and shook my head. '' You have no idea what you are missing girl, but don't worry, I'll teach you everything that you need to know. If you want us to be friends, you are going to have to learn the beauty of drinking the night away, having some cheap friend chicken at five in the morning and going to sleep, only to hate your life even more when you wake up in the next morning. ''

'' That sounds kind of depressing... Are you okay? '' she mumbled with a worried expression on her face. My smile slightly faltered, then she suddenly grinned and said: '' I'm kidding! Wow, you actually called us friends and revealed that you like drinking! I knew that I was right to follow you around and act as annoying as possible for the past few days! ''

'' Why are you still doing it now? '' I asked and happily smiled.

Her eyebrows slightly furrowed and she pushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. '' Doing what? ''

I leaned against the lockers and wiggled with my eyebrows. '' Acting annoying. ''

'' I'm not- '' she began before her smile disappeared. Her face turned deathly serious and her eyes narrowed in a glare. She turned around and walked away without another word and I happily made my way in the opposite direction, glad that I managed to get rid of her for a while. It wasn't like I actually found her as annoying as I often said she was, but I was still a person that got tired of people easily and needed a moment of peace.

I was slowly getting used to the school life at Jung academy and I even managed to make some acquaintances. I befriended a few rich girls and learned a few useful things that could possibly help me in the future. One of my most promising targets was the daughter of a prosecutor that worked as the right hand man of mister Byun and I had really high hopes for our friendship. I was also curious to see if Jiyong was actually going to be able to find out anything of importance and I gave her three days to show me her skills. In the meantime, I was observing Chanyeol and trying to think of a way to destroy him.