Clubbing

Nandini Mishra

A hot and sweet bubbly girl very active and intelligent girl. She completed her CA and now working as financial advisor. She is at the age of 24 married to very handsome and sexy looking Siddharth Mishra. Marriage was arranged one. All in the family are happy with their marriage except Nandini.

On her very first night Siddharth said to her that he is gay and he loves his boyfriend too much, he married her for society. She was broken totally but she didn't break marriage. she felt sid is nice guy, he supported Nandini family in many ways and behaves totally as son to them. So she felt to stay in this relationship. Sid had already suggested her to have an affair with anyone or can marry anyone but she didn't find any guy. So she is happy in her life waiting for Prince Charming of her life working on her carrier partying with friends and clubbing. Sid had so much money she too earns a lot.

Just three months back she came to Mumbai on transfer to main branch of Malhotra group of companies. She is a financial advisor of that company. Mr. Mehir Malhotra has requested her personally to join his main branch as financial advisor. She is happy about it and Sid too moved to Mumbai as his boyfriend Shravan is in Mumbai as costume designer for Bollywood actors.

Life is happy for her, big mansion, so many workers each and every comfort of her is taken care with much importance. Shravan designs her all dresses nothing in wasting time for Nandini like taking household responsibilities, shopping or organising any things or parties nothing to be needed in her life all sid and shravan will take good care of all of them in her life. Even her car her parties with friends and her office work tensions all. Just she don't have love in her life they both are friends best friends.

Now

"Nandu!!! Have this first you are so weak now a days come on have some pasta" Sid is feeding her
"Sid!!!! Yaar I am running out of time it's financial meeting I am going bye I will be late or may not come back we are clubbing to night" Nandini said while checking her things to go out
"Baby!!!!! Take good care of you have a boy at least this time and I will arrange the club and send you by 5details if club"
"Ok four our three friends"
"Ya I know jazz and kitty"
"Yes you both have best night and place baby next time when you make out at home please put on some music I hate your screams it sucks me yaar"
"Ooppsss!!!! Sry baby sure" he bit his tongue
"Bye"
"Bye Nandu take care"
"I need it today I am going to meet the arrogant Malhotra the son of old Malhotra"
"Is he hot?"
"Sid not again ok byeeer" she ran away
He smiled