Like What You've Been Reading?

Like what you've been reading? Why not check out some of my other books? Here's a brief guide to all of the stories on my profile:

Screams
Calliope Doge doesn't speak. This is a fact that the entirety of Hogwarts knows full well.
She doesn't answer the questions that teaches ask in lessons, she doesn't speak to people over dinner in the great hall and she does not speak to people at weekends.
No one knows the reasoning behind Calliope's silence, no one knows the guilt that she carries with her every day.
Because the reason Calliope Doge does not speak is that her voice has power. The power to kill. Just like it killed her father.

The Exchange
When Harry Potter shows up at Camp Halfblood and Percy Jackson shows up at Hogwarts, both with no memories, it is up to them to find their way home and save the world in the process.

The Daughter Of Night
Ariadne was raised in Tartarus by her mother Nyx, but when she the prospect of leaving hell comes along, it is only because her mother has made a deal with the Olympians which involves Ariadne marrying the infamous sun god, Apollo, she is drawn into a whole load of problems.

The Demigod
Olivia Spencer was what is commonly known as a problem kid. She never meant to, but trouble seemed to follow her everywhere she went. Her mother always assured her that she was special and that one day she would understand. But with the arrival of a green-eyed stranger at her house, Livy found herself drawn into a whole new world, where the goddess of night is angry at her simply for being alive.

The Chaos Series:
Book 1: Forget
Book 2: Flicker
The Chaos series is an original twist on the Percy Jackson Chaos stories.

The Criminal series:
Book 1: Criminal
Book 2: Framed
Book 3: Innocent
The Criminal series is a AU version of Percy Jackson in which a secret organisation works behind the scenes to frame people for crimes that they didn't commit.

Always
A collection of Harry Potter oneshots written by me and my friends.

The Generations Series:
Book 1: Venus
Venus Weasley, the second youngest child of Molly and Arthur Weasley has waited her entire life to go to Hogwarts, but when she finally starts at the school, she realises that her problems are far more than just having a differing hair colour.
New challenges face her every year, as she learns more about herself, whilst fighting for her life in the Second Wizarding War.
Book 2: Marlene
Marlene McKinnon had always been excited to begin her education at Hogwarts. Growing up, her parents had always told Marlene and her sister stories of their time at the school.
But Marlene is growing up in troubled times. Voldemort is slowly gaining power, and it's just a matter of time before the whole wizarding world is wiped out.
Some stories have a happy ending. Unfortunately Marlene's is not one of those stories.
Book 3: Halley
Halley Alice Longbottom was never afraid to tell people exactly what she thought of them. Her big mouth and her love of mischief got her into a lot of trouble. When she and her best friend James Sirius Potter start at Hogwarts, they are determined to make the most of their time there.
Being Half-Werewolf, meant that Halley had to watch her mother suffer the effects of Lycanthropy for her entire life, and Halley herself suffers some ill health because of her mother's condition. That is until Halley decides that she wants to do something about it.

Them and Us Series:
Book 1: Them and Us
Book 2: Us and Them
Book 3: We
The Demigods get more than they bargained for when they signed up to go to Hogwarts and befriend the Wizards. (THIS SERIES IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING)

Em On Wattpad
Think your book deserves more recognition? Want to challenge your writing skills by entering some one shot competions? Or just want to hear my strange opinions on everything and anything. Well this is the place for you. In this book, I will take requests to advertise books, host some small competitions and give my opinions. Go check it out!

If you want a more comprehensive summary of my profile, go and check out my profile guide!