Chapter 16

Hope sat on the sofa in her Aunt Thalia's living room.
Thalia wasn't the type of mother who would make you cookies and hot chocolate.
Thalia was the type of mother who would pick you up off the ground and tell you to man up. If you wanted cookies and hot chocolate, you should go to Hazel.
Peter and Hope sat in silence. Not looking at eachother, whilst the adults talked things over in the kitchen.
There was a knock on the door, the twins looked at each other. Hope stood and made her way towards the door.
She opened it a tiny bit and peered out. She saw Jason, May and Tristan standing there. She opened the door and let them in, shutting the door tight behind her.
Tristan immediately enveloped her in a hug."never do that again." He whispered into her ear.
She laughed,"I'll try."
Jason went to join the rest of the adults, whilst Hope, Tristan and May went to sit in the living room.

********

Thalia peered through the door into the living room. Hope and Tristan sat with their arms around eachother. May sat on Peter's lap whilst he played with her hair.
She retreated back into the kitchen.
"They remind me of us," Thalia told the men in the kitchen.
"Well they are our children!" Luke said, face palming.
"Not not like that, I mean Hope and Tristan remind me of Percy and Annabeth and May and Peter remind me of Silena and Beckendorf."
"I'm a big shipper of Trope." Percy said. Jason looked at him.
"You ship them too!" He asked, squealing like an Aphrodite girl.
"Of corse I do!" They bro hugged.
"Nah I prefer Mater," Luke said.
Percy looked at him,"seriously dude?" He raised his eyebrows.
"What are we talking about?" Thalia wrung her hands.
"ADHD!" All the boys yelled together.
Thalia rolled her eyes.
"Anyway, what's going on?" She asked Luke and Percy. They both shrugged.
A shimmering screen appeared and the faces of Bianca and Zöe were visible in it.
"Thank Chaos, we finally got through!" Bianca exclaimed."are you guys okay?"
"Yer we're good," Zöe said."where are you?"
"Chaos dumped us in the middle of the woods in camp halfblood," Luke told her,"where are you?"
"Planet Soleir," Bianca informed them.
"Have you tried Silena and Beckendorf?" Percy asked.
"No Zöe is trying them now," Bianca looked over.
The screen split in two and Silena and Beckendorf appeared.
Beckendorf sighed in relief,"you guys are okay!"
"Yer where are you?" Zöe asked.
"The endless desert." Silena said.
Percy looked at her,"any idea why Chaos put us here?"
"Yer,"Silena said,"this blackout was caused by End. Just before Chaos got us Annabeth showed up, she was being possessed by End, her eyes were black and she didn't look like herself."
None of them had noticed that the kitchen door was ajar and there were four faces looking into the room, watching the exchange.

Yup this is a filler.
Hope you liked it.
Remember to vote, comment and go fishing!
~Em xxx