Chapter 22

Jason sobbed harder. Everyone was in a renewed shocked silence, the golden light didn't disappear, it intensified and glowed so bright that none of them could see. When it faded the elite, excluding Luke, who was in a corner of the room with Thalia in his arms, appeared.
Silena, Beckendorf, Zöe and Bianca all seemed confused as to how they had appeared in the house. Percy was the only one who seemed to know what was going on. He glanced at Jason who was crouched on the floor, with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Don't be sad Jason," Percy walked over to him and crouched down in front of him. He placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.
"Percy just incase you didn't realise, Piper's dead," Jason looked Percy in the eyes as he spoke, "why wouldn't I be upset?"
Percy grinned tapped his nose and stood up, "dead people don't always stay dead for long."
The golden light intensified again, and then faded again, revealing Chaos.
Bianca rolled her eyes and muttered something about dramatic entrances to Zöe who was stood next to her.
He threw a glare at the two girls, as if to say 'we'll have words later.'
"You might be wondering what's going on," he asked. Everyone nodded.
Chaos laughed, "this all may seem confusing to some of you, but to others who understand it won't be confusing. You see, this is a do over. This is the second try at this time line. Because last time, End won. Hope here was offered a choice, and she took the option of a redo." Everyone glanced at Hope, who blushed slightly. Percy walked over and an arm around each of his children. "The reason that the six elite lit up when the darkness started was because the darkness was caused by End, and the six of them have my blessing. Hope and Peter glowed and darkened because in the previous timeline Hope was technically my daughter and Peter, or Power as he was known then, was End's son."
As Chaos spoke about them, the light that was emitting from Hope seemed to absorb the darkness that hung around Peter, and then they glowed brighter.
"The elite was never meant to be made up of just six, End will not be defeated until the elite is complete. I will not tell you how many more people are needed to complete the elite. But I can tell you that Piper Grace is one of them."

Hey guys!
Right sad, everyone in America be like 'schools almost over, it's nearly summer!'
Everyone in England 'it's nearly half term, only half a term more until summer'
I don't finish school until July, JULY I TELL YOU!
Remember to vote, comment and be nice!
~Em xx