Chapter 3

Behind the scenes a war was raging.
Almost 17 years after Chaos let he is Elite team go he needed them most. He should've known that even starting out again from when End first tampered in his Elite team's lives, End wouldn't stop. He would always try to destroy everything that Chaos had worked for.
He had considered calling the six of them back to work for him, but he had promised that he wouldn't call on them after 300 years. But he feared he had no choice.
Months of fighting had worn him down and his army was also getting worn down, the numbers decreasing.
In that moment Chaos decided that he needed the Elite. It was hard for him to admit. Even to himself. The creator of the universe needed six demigods. He flashed down to the Olympic throne room.

Percy didn't know why he'd been summoned by the gods to Olympus. His first thought when Chiron told him was 'oh Gods what have I done now!'
But he went, curious to find out why he had been summoned.
He arrived at the Empire State Building to see a blonde boy in the middle of a heated argument with the doorman. Percy walked over and saw that the boy was Luke.
"Listen if you don't let me in I'll... I'll..." Luke struggled to think of a threat.
"Great threat Lukey," Percy sneered.
Luke looked around.
"Percy bro," Luke bro hugged Percy, "Give me a hand with this guy."
Percy smiled,"with pleasure." He turned to the door man, "a kid of the big three attracts a lot of monsters right?" Percy asked, the man gulped, "think of a kid of the big three plus a chaos warrior, a twice saviour of olympus and a son of Hermes, chaos warrior and warrior of chaos. How many monsters will they attract?"
The man hesitated then, "go on then go up, around the metal detectors please."
Percy smiled, "I knew you'd see sense."
The two demigods walked around the metal detectors and into the elevator.
They didn't speak on the way up. The music playing sounded like something from before Percy had been a warrior.
They reached the top and headed to the throne room. They were the last there. The other four who had been in the Elite were there, and all of the Olympians. And Chaos...

Hey. Sorry about the short Chapter.
Not my fault blame sailing. I'm traing for county at the moment (which is in two weeks!) and also I am still in school unlike most other people on here as english schools don't break up until late July.(end of this week)
Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter
~Em xx