Chapter 23

Piper was alone in a big room, actually big was an understatement, it was massive. She sat with her back against a wall. She wasn't even sure how she got there. But what she didn't know was that she felt powerful, much more powerful than she ever had before.
She wracked her brains, trying to remember where she was and how she had arrived there. But she couldn't really remember much, even faces were starting to fade away, like a misty fog was settling over everything that had happened before she had entered the room.

"Well then," Chaos said, "now that everyone understands, we have a battle to fight, if you could all join hands, we need to go to Saga."
Everyone did as Chaos asked, there was a flash of white light and then the Castellan's house was empty.

"Where is she?" Nico yelled as the light faded and they appeared in Chaos' throne room. When they had disappeared Nico had been holding hands with Bianca, but when they re appeared she had been gone. The doors to the throne room banged open and Annabeth ran in, immediately everyone drew their weapons.
Nico couldn't help but notice in his peripheral vision that all of the six members of the elite were missing.
"Woa guys, be careful where you point those!" Annabeth said, putting her hands above her head. Everyone relaxed when they noticed that it was just Annabeth, and that End was no longer controlling her.
Hope and Peter ran forwards and hugged their mother, who hugged them back.
Nico turned on Chaos, "where's Bianca?" He asked gravely, "actually where are all of the elite?"
"Relax Mr Di Angelo, your sister is perfectly safe, she is with the other members of the elite," Chaos said soothingly. His words reminded Nico of Piper's charmspeak, they washed over him and gave him a rather unnatural feeling of calm, "they are to join the battle later, but for now, End's army approaches, arm up. We have a battle to fight."

Percy groaned when he saw where they were. They were in that room. The one that the rest of the elite had been kept in for the time that End had been pretending to be Percy. In the previous timeline that was. All of this timeline stuff was making Percy's head spin. He tried to stand up, but that sent a wave of nausea over him.
Dimension travel, Percy decided, could be hazardous to a demigod's health if done twice within a few minutes.
The world around him span, and suddenly the stone floor looked like a very comfortable place for him to take a nap. That was when Percy slumped over. His head making a loud crack as it hit the floor.

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Remember to vote, comment and be like a fish!!
~Em xx