Chapter 20

Piper struggled to her feet and lunged into the fight again, End telekineticly threw her into a wall and held her there, Percy continued to take most of End's attention. Piper tried to free herself but End's grip was too strong.
Then just for a second his grip faltered. End appeared to stumble back. Piper had hardly fallen to the ground before End stood tall again and flung her against the wall.
Her world went black.

Percy roared in rage. He couldn't tell if Piper was alive or dead, he hoped beyond hope that she was alive, but he didn't have the mental capacity to worry too much about that at that moment, he lunged at his wife, and the two of them disapated into darkness.

As soon as End and Percy disappeared the wall broke down. Luke and the others all rushed in, Luke immediately went over to Piper, with Thalia by his side.
Luke immediately grabbed her wrist and scrambled to find her pulse. He heard everyone else running into the room from all around the house, Jason and Tristan knelt on the floor next to Piper, trying to wake her up.
But Luke couldn't find a pulse anywhere. Piper Grace was dead.

The darkness outside lessened but Luke and Hope retained their light, as did Peter with his darkness. The Castellan's kitchen was full of grim faces. But there was a spark of hope along with the rest of the hatred and sorrow. There was always hope.

********

Percy stumbled back from Annabeth as his feet touched the ground. A man sat with his legs crossed and his face calm, he appeared to be meditating.
"I know you're in there Annabeth and I know how hard it is to fight his influence," Percy scrambled to his feet and locked eyes with the monster inside Annabeth, "But you're strong enough to beat him, I know you are."
The man's eyes snapped open and a golden light erupted from his chest, it spread over the two of them and out of sight, it seemed to spread across the entire universe, as Percy felt the light hit each planet a new burst of power erupted inside him.
His eyes had fluttered shut when the golden light had first appeared, he opened them again, and saw End curled on the ground. In his own body, Annabeth also lay on the ground, she seemed to be unconscious.
The man who the golden light was emanating from got to his feet and Percy finally registered that he was Chaos.
End got to his feet and faced his brother.
"Until we meet again brother," Chaos spoke first after a long silence. And then Chaos, Percy and Annabeth disappeared into golden dust.

Hey guys, sorry it's short.
And yes Piper is dead. Don't kill me!
Remember to vote, comment and read Trials Of Apollo (which is amazing)
~Em xx