Chapter 6

Hope ran.
After her father disappeared she sprinted off towards the woods. She carried on running until her legs hurt and her feet were sore. She stopped and sat down, with her back lent up against a tree. She closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing. Her father was gone. She may never see him again. Ever.
When she opened her eyes again she wasn't in the woods. Infact she didn't really know where she was, but she felt like she had been there before...
But that was impossible. Three women sat on stools in the middle of the room, with knitting needles.
"Hope," the first one said.
"Who are you?" Hope demanded, "how do you know my name?"
"We are the fates," the second one said, "We did business with you. In another timeline."
"What do you mean another timeline?" Hope asked.
The room around her faded into blackness. And then. Hope saw everything.

Tristan was on edge. He couldn't find Hope anywhere. It wasn't until much much later that she showed up coming out of the woods. She claimed that she'd just been wondering around all day but Tristan didn't believe it.
He was starting to feel on edge.
Hope and him sat on the beach together talking. Hope seemed different. Since he had found her earlier she had been happier. Cracking jokes and laughing more than normal. When it started getting late Tristan lead Hope home.

Clary missed her parents. Mrs Jackson was nice but she wanted her own mother. Hope got back just in time for dinner. She wouldn't meet her brother's eyes all through the meal.
Then Mrs Jackson sent them all to bed.
Clary's sleep was dreamless.

The next morning all four of them headed out.
That day was one of the days that they weren't with cabins. Any children from the elite team or the seven were trained in combat together. Lee and Michel didn't fit into either category but they would be alone in big three so they joined. Which Clary was happy about, she a teeny tiny- okay a massive crush on Lee.
They met in the middle of the cabins. Clary was talking to Ezzie and Bee when their trainer turned up.
"Mum," May said.
"Hey May," Thalia said, "Today we're going to be doing archery, Follow me."

Peter hated archery. He, Tristan, Hope and May were sharing a target. Only May was doing any good. Hope gave up after about 4 try's and just started using her throwing knives. Which she was scarily good at. Peter persevered with the bow, until he almost shot Thalia. Then he and Tristan just started sword fighting.
On the next target over Emily was notching an arrow, whilst Sammy and Marie waited patiently. Michel and Tom had started a play fight with sticks.
On the range after that Bee, Ezzie and Clary all sat on the floor playing a clapping game. Ethan and Lee were throwing stones at the target.
On the side lines Thalia watched disapprovingly.
"Right stop," Thalia said, putting her hands on her hips, "Peter, Tristan, Hope. I know you're not very good at archery. Heck none of your parents can shoot an arrow for the life of them but that doesn't mean you can just give up. Welldone May, Emily, Marie and Sammy. Michel put the stick down, Tom your hair is on fire." Tom hit his head with his hands to put it out," Beyrl, Ezparanza and Clarisse get up off the floor. Ethan and Lee the target wasn't made for stones it was made for arrows!" Thalia sighed, "you can go." They all left.
Normally Tristan, Hope, May and Peter all walked home together. But Hope grabbed Tristan's hand and ran off with him in tow.
Peter and Hope's mother had invited everyone around for dinner so they all headed off to the Jackson house.

When Hope arrived with Tristan everyone else was already there. Hope's mum greeted them at the door. And told them to get some food.
All of the parents were there as well. Apart from Luke, Beckendorf, Silena and Hope's dad. Zöe and Bianca. Who were normally invited to these things were also missing.
They grabbed some paper plates and went into the living room. They sat in silence and ate their food. Then Hope snuggled into Tristan's chest.

Hazel was with Annabeth and Piper all evening.
Annabeth told them how she worried about Hope and Peter and that they didn't get along at all. Piper told them how she had a suspicion that Bee had a crush on Sammy. And Hazel told Piper that she thought the same about Sammy. Piper went onto complaining about Emily and Tom and how they were perfect for each other they just couldn't see it.
It was a good night for everyone. Until Annabeth disappeared.

I feel evil right now.
So sorry it took,me so long to update. The wifi at our holiday apartment us rly bad.
Anyway hope you liked the Chapter. Sorry for the Cliffy.
~Em xx