Chapter 24

Peter did up the last buckle on his armour, well acutally his mother did it up. She had been crying about how her babies were growing up too fast, and how they shouldn't have needed to ever fight a battle, only for Thalia to tell her to shut up and slap her friend across the face.
Annabeth now had a red mark forming in her left cheek but she didn't seem to care.
"Mum stop fussing!" Hope said, as Annabeth tried to straighten out her breastplate.
Peter thought that his mother's antics were stupid. Now that he remembered the previous timeline he remembered all of the strategies and tactics that End had taught him. He had fought battles before had he had hardly ever lost. When he was Power he had been powerful...
But he wasn't Power anymore, he was Peter, and he loved his family, and he would do anything to protect them.

Luke rushed over to Percy, straight after Percy's head hit the ground, Luke was next to him. Luke seemed to be spending a lot of time knelt next to nearly dead people.
Five other people crowded around Percy as well.
Silena, Bianca, Beckendorf, Zöe and one other person. Piper. Zöe went about fixing Percy up and Luke whipped around to look at Piper.
"How in hell?" Luke exclaimed.
"Luke, just incase you forgot, we're all meant to be dead as well and Chaos kind of did mention that he'd brought Piper back," Bianca told him.
"Do you expect me to listen to all of Chaos' dramatic lectures?" Luke turned to her, exasperated.
"No I can understand that," Bianca laughed.
"He's been dimension travelling about five times in the past few hours," Zöe concluded after checking Percy over, "that's put a lot of strain on him, he'll be fine."
"Percy is never fine," Beckendorf laughed, "he's got that annoying habit of annoying as many immortals as he can."

They all stood lined up along the steps of Chaos' palace.
The rest of Chaos' army stood in front of them, in perfect formation.
End's army of monsters wasn't to far away
"so we meet again brother," End said calmly across the two armies.
"so we do," Chaos replied.
Then, without any further words the two armies charged.

Chaos and End entered into vicious combat almost straight away.
Annabeth glanced around and immediately launched into a fight with a monster that looked like a cross between a Spinx and a wombat.
The creature, although it looked very amusing, was very skilled at fighting.
Annabeth had gashes all over her face and arms by the time it finally crumbled into dust.
She stood over it triumphantly, she then felt a burning pain it her heart and fell over forwards, having been stabbed it the back by a long black arrow.

Hope saw her mother fall to the ground and doubled the effort that she was putting into her fighting. Hope didn't like to fight with a sword, she preferred throwing knives, but, she found that in battles like this one, a sword was much easier to fight with than knives.
But it wasn't enough, Hope was swept away by a group of hell hounds. She felt their sharp teeth tearing into her skin and then her world went black.

Yer... Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been busy binge reading!
Remember to vote, comment and do a fancy dance!
~Em xx