'Phase three complete, crying was a set back but comense phase four; have him have your back'

"So, I'm gunna try asking again. Would you agree with me over your brother?" You ask softly.

"For something as simple as patrol, I'd agree over Leo's uptight butt any day" He grinned.

"Thanks Mikestar" You lightly kissed his cheek, got off his lap and walked out. Your tail swishing happily (you didn't have you wings out).

"YEAH IN YO FACE RAPH!" You heard Mikey cheer.

'Next target confirmed' You thought as you spotted Donnie in his lab. As much as you hated him yelling at you, you got over it and you two were okay with eachother. You walked past the lounge and saw Sebastian still staring in the direction you had left. You walked over to him and squatted down. You scratched him being the ear and his back paw thumped against the ground. You giggle and he looks up at you questioningly.

"One down?" He barks.

"Two to go" You reply.

You stand up and make your way to the lab. You debate whether to enter as a neko or a kitten. Kitten it is. You trotted in on all four, you didn't have your wings out. They were for phase two. You kept going until you ended up behind him. He was standing at a desk, working with some gadgets.

'Phase one, turtle check. Phase two commense; this is gunna be fuuuun!'

You snaked between his legs. He  squeaked at the sudden furry feeling but relaxed when he look down and saw it was you.

'I wouldn't relax just yet' You smirked.

He cleared room on the bench, then picked you up and put you in front of him. You sat there relaxed. You were totally fine, but he was starting to feel awkward. Donnie rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled out a sentence.

"So, what did you want?" He asked and you morphed. He stared at you for a bit and blushed.

'I've barley started phase two!'

"Sigh..... well, I would really like to go on patrol. Fly around a bit you know?" You dangle your legs back and forth.

"Wha-why can't you?" He stuttered.

"Leo won't let me...." You looked down to hide your smirk. You calmed your face down and looked back up sadly.

"W-well, what if you get hurt?"

"I've trained. If only he gave me one chance to prove myself. You would be there, you could protect me." He blushed, but you pretended not to notice and continued, "I wanna fly around, stretch out my wings" you stretched your arms above your head and arched your back forward. (Pushing your chest and butt out). You wings came out and stretched. You sighed and released the position. Donnie was staring at you, his blush had darkened.

"If you could decide, would you let me come?~" You ask seductively. He blushed darker and stuttered.

"Y-yeh, you'd b-be safe a-and uh um ye-ah yea-h"

You giggled and what you thought imposible happened.

He blushed darker. Jesus, 50 shades of red much!

"So if I asked again~, would you back me up?" You asked.

"Yep! Totally! Bye!" He blurted out. He ran out of the room and you were confused as all heck. Oh well, at least you have him on your side.

You walked out and pet Bashi on the way. Confirming another mission success. You walked over to the dojo and saw Raph beating the living hell out of dummy. (No not Mikey). You decide to be straight forward with him.

"Hey Raph" You greet with a wave. He waves back and continues what he's doing.

"Whatchu want?" He asked.

"Leo won't let me patrol. Would you back me up? I've already convinced Don and Mikey." You held up two fingers,  like counting.

"Yeah, you'd be fine"

"Thanks buddy" You areal kick the dummy towards a wall, (still not Mikey). Raph follows you out of the dojo. You pick Mikey up from his room and find Donnie in the bathroom wiping his nose.

"What are you doing D?" asked Mikey.

"Just a nosebleed" he chuckled out nervously.

'That's what you get for blushing so hard' You mentally burst out laughing.

We all then walk out to the lounge area, where Leo was, in the exact same place I left him. Dang he loves that show.

"Leo" Raph greeted. Leo made an audible sound to confirm that at least a little bit of his attention was there.

"Were here ta talk" You state the obvious. Leo's head snapped around to glare at you. That hurt your feeling.

'I thought he was nicer. Well I'll show him'

~~~~~~~~~

I try.
1412 words