*35*

"Can someone explain what the hell is going on here? I'm so fucking confused! Who the hell is Kai?! Why did you and him fight?!",

Suga hyung asked me but I keep quiet. I just don't know how to answer. I looks at Jimin, who still glaring at me. I gulped and looked down.

"How long do you think you can hide this from them?",

I looks at Soo.

"Tell them the truth, Oppa",

My breath shudders.

"What truth?", Jin hyung.

"Taehyung. Are you listening to us?! Say something! Why are you silent?!", Namjoon hyung.

"What's going on between you and that Kai, Tae? What he want from you?", Hoseok hyung.

I have answer for all their questions but I don't know how to say that. I pressed my lips tighter while looking down. My eyes gets blurry.

"He want Y/N", 

All of them looks at Jimin in shock. Tears dropped from my eyes while looking down.

"What?! He want who?!", Jungkook.

"Again? Why are you all keep on risking her life?!", Jin hyung.

"Calm down, guys. Jimin, what the hell are you blabbering?",

Yoongi hyung asked and look at Jimin.

"He's not blabbering, Hyung. Kai wants to kill Y/N.",

I looks at them and tears escaped from my eyes.

Flashback

"Ah!", 

I hissed in a bit of pain and back to sense, looked at my knee. I'm hurt. At the moment I realized I get wounds because I jumped down from window. I looked up at the window.

"How did I get here?", 

I mumbled as I decides to go up but stopped when someone called my name, like a whisper. I looked around.

'Taehyung'

"Who is that? And where does it coming from?",

'Here Taehyung, come here'

I gulped and followed the voice.

I'm sure it's not the voice of my head thinking, someone else. A familiar voice keep on calling my name. Who? I thought as keep following the voice, walking in the empty road.

'You're almost there...'

I stopped when the voice come from the opposite directions where I'm stopped. I gasped, it was a small forest behind our university. I walked into the forest, after a few steps I stopped and looked around when I realized that I walked too deep.

"You're here.",

I startled when someone speak from behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened then I clenched my fists. It was Kai. He smirked.

"How are you, my friend? it's been a long time since we saw each other.",

I clenched my jaw and grabbed his collar, pushed him against the tree.

"You fucking bastard!", 

He groaned then smirked when I punched his face. It makes me more angry. I punched him again.

"You ruined my life and how dare you show up your self in front of me again! You brat! You deserve hell! I'm going to kill you!!", 

I raised my fist to punch him again but his chuckles stopped me.