*21*

Flashback

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was depressed...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU KEPT MESSING WITH JIMIN?! ARE YOU GONNA SPEAK OR--mmhh!

WHAT THE HELL, TAEHYUNG?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Don't you know what am I doing?!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING,TAE?! STOP I--mmhh!

I was so rude and behaved cheaply with Y/N.

t-tae..y-you h-hurting m-me

Tears raced down from my eyes as I gulped a shot of rum.

Why am I like this? I love her but why I'm hurting her like this? I should be happy if she likes Jimin because she find someone better than me. I'm not perfect for her. I hurt her but Jimin...He takes good care of her and he makes her smile everyday. 

I swallow another shot of my rum because of the thought. I drink but never crossed my limit but today because of depression i'm drinking too much. I really need it to get over from my pain. I take another gulp then noticed the time. I don't want my brothers worried about me, so I called Jungkook and informed him that I'll be back around 10 p.m..

'Do you really love him, Y/N?'

I huffed.

'I should stop getting jealous but I can't'

'I can't stop myself from getting angry or jealous whenever she's around other guys'

I annoyed over my thoughts and gulps another shot of rum.

"How can you choose him instead of me, Y/N? *mumbles and drink again* Why, what's wrong with me? Did I not take care of you properly?",

I muttered and hold my head in annoyance.

"Just care is not enough.",

I heard someone's voice beside me. I looks at the person. His copper skin and those dark brown eyes was so new for me. I'm sure everyone will get distract by him, no matter girl or boy.

 I'm sure everyone will get distract by him, no matter girl or boy

He smiled at me. I snort and looked away.

"Who the hell are you? I didn't ask you anything.",

I gulp another shot of rum. He smiled and looks at the bartender.

"One shot of vodka, thank you",

He then looks back at me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"What we talking, ah..care...care is not enough in love, my friend. Sometimes it needs a little effort.",