*23*

Morning,

I was side sleeping. The warmth of something like breath behind my neck, sent shivers up and down my spine. I slowly opened my eyes, blinks and looks down. Someone's hand around my hip. I frown and looks behind only to see Taehyung.

At first, I was literally taken aback then smiled. I slowly turned around and faced him. Our faces inches close to each others. His eyes still closed and sleeping. I smiled again.

We can share the bed. I believe you.

We better sleep apart.

"Liar.", 

I pinched his nose slightly and chuckles. He moans, snuggled his hand around my back and pulled me closer. I was taken aback and my heart beats fast. I looks at him and gasped. 

"Tae?",

He hummed with closed eyes. I blinks and tried to pull away myself from him, slowly but he pulls me more closer.

"Where are you going? Let's sleep for 5 more minutes",

He said with closed eyes and his husky voice is hella sexy. I smiled and hold his cheeks.

"What are you doing next to me?",

Corner of his lips moves upwards when I asked and caressed his cheek with my thumbs. He suddenly buried his face in my chest and hugged me.

"I feel much safer here instead of on that couch.",

I can't stop blushing or smiling. I hugged him, give a kiss on his head and closed my eyes. We went back to sleep. 

After few minutes,

knock!

I opened my eyes, looks at the door then at Taehyung, who's sleeping deeply. I smiled and gently pulls myself away from him, get off the bed and makes my way towards the door.

The moment I opened the door,

"Oh! Morning, Y/N.",

Jungkook greets me with smile and I smiled back.

"Morning,Jungkook",

"Sorry, wrong room",

We both smiled.

"That's okay", 

We he about to leave and I about close the door both of us stopped and froze. When the realization hit me, my eyes widened.

'Holy crap!It's Jungkook!'

We both looks at each other again but this time with wide eyes and shock reaction.

"W-Wait Y-Y/N?! What are you doing here?!",

He asked in shock and I quickly closed the door and bang my own forehead by my palm in embarrassment.

"Screw you, Y/N!", 

I cursed myself and open the door again. I gulped when noticed Jungkook still standing there but this time his arms crossed and giving me a suspicious look. I smiled and rubbed my neck in awkward. He looks behind me, at Taehyung. I followed his eyes moves and my jaw dropped. Taehyung in the bed and still sleeping. I gulped and looked back at Jungkook, who's now scanning me from top to bottom. He scoffed. I gasped.

"No,no,no,no its not like what you thinking.W-We're just-",

"Cuddling? Got it.",

I sighed and looks down in embarrassment.

.

.

.

.