*20*

I believed it was all a dream...but it wasn't.

Taehyung killed them for real. I mean the Vampire Taehyung killed them. We both stared at each other. My eyes full of fear, i don't know if it's fear of going to die or what. I panicked and started to move backwards while sitting on the ground when noticed him making steps forward. I stopped moving when he stopped in front of me. I gasped and looks at him. Suddenly he crouched down and I closed my eyes very tightly, thought this would be the last day of my life.

Abruptly, I felt a pair of warm hands cupped my face.

"Y/N",

I slowly opened my eyes and looks at him, Taehyung.

"Are-are you alright?",

He asked in worries. I pants in relief and at the same time, burst into tears and hugged him tightly. He pats my head.

"Shshhu..that's okay. I'm here....i'm here...it's over.",

I cried. He suddenly break the hug and hold my face.

"We have to leave this place. Let's go",

I nods while crying.

He pulled me up. Before we leave,I peeked at the bodies which still on the ground. I got scared and hold Taehyung's arm tighter.

.

.

.

Even though we're walking while holding each other but we didn't talk anything.

"We've reached...",

I was looking down the whole walk but then looks up when he stopped and said. I blinked and looks at Taehyung's house. Yes. He take me to his house. He's worried about me, i may keep thinking about what happened at the hostel and he have informed Soo about me staying over at his place.

I looks at him.

"Taehyung. Are you sure about this? I'm scared what if your brothers-",

"They won't say anything. Trust me. Right now, i'm here with you.",

I sigh deeply and slowly nods my head. He smiled and hold my hands. We both went inside the house and it was so dark.

"I'm sorry, I can't switch on the light. They might wake up. ",

"But it's too dark. I can't see",

"Wait a second",

Suddenly he let go my hand and I panicked.

"T-Tae? W-Where did you go?",

I whispered as I try to reach for his hands in the dark but I couldn't find him. I felt scared.

"T-Tae,I-I'm scared,w-where-",

"Shhssh~",

I startled when he hold my arm and shushed at me all of a sudden. He turn on his mobile flashlight and looks at me.

"Your voice will wake them up.",

He whispered and we both stared at each other for more than a couple of seconds. I know this is not the right time for think about this but he's very handsome.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer.",

I back to sense and looks down. God, this is so embarrassing! He smiled then takes my hand.

"Come on, follow me quietly",

He opened his room door for me and asked me to go in. When he about to get in,