001

— 🐻 —

🐻

01. CHEESECAKE
チーズケーキ

BLEARY EYES STARED at the package, scanning the box to see if it was the wanted flavour. sighing heavily, jungkook tossed the box of cheesecake mix into his cart. he pushed it ahead of him, leaning most of his weight on it.

strawberry cheesecake. it always made him feel better. made everything feel better to him. and considering his current state of mind and body, he desperately needed to feel better.

he was exhausted, having gotten barely any sleep the night before. he was moving at a glacial pace, feeling as though someone had sucked the life out of his body during the night. one hand came up to ruffle mussed up mop of honey brown hair underneath the hood of his sweatshirt, messing up the silky tresses even more. a yawn left his lips and he tried to stifle it, letting go of the cart in the process.

when his half shut eyes opened again, they rounded as he realised that his shopping cart was rolling down the aisle. it was barrelling towards an unsuspecting girl holding a shopping basket, inspecting a small box in her hands.

running after the cart, he couldn't get the words to leave his mouth fast enough and before he could warn her, the shopping cart rammed into her side, throwing her off balance. he
watched as she fell, shopping basket and all, onto the floor of the large grocery shop.