9

It's been 3 weeks since our last talk.

It felt like the end but also the beginning.

We agreed to just not see each other for a while, I was upset but it was necessary.

I've gotten a lot of things done, I had to postpone the charity event for next week seeing as I was also busy with Aiden but the day has finally come. Everyone was working hard to get this all together and soon our event would be in motion.

Barclay managed to make more money by selling my father's side business with Lucille. I was glad she was on board with it since frankly Aiden needs her at all times.

As for my mother, she was around way more than I thought.

Breathing down my neck as I planned this charity event, talking trash about Yoongi after I explained that it was simply just a break, judging me harshly for inviting his parents as my honored guests and trying to convince me that Mingyu is a much better man for me than Yoongi will ever be.

Mingyu and his mother continue to come and help out but of course his mother as and mine are pretty good friends so they're probably making plans to find a way to get us together.

"Ms. Marie, We need you to come look at the ballroom. It's in It's finally stages of being completely ready" Barclay said.

I stood up from my desk and smiled.

Everything with the charity event seemed to be coming out really great. Despite the negative and harsh things my mother was saying I decided that I wasn't going to let that stop me. I needed this to be perfect and this was going to be in loving memory of my father.

I walked down to the ballroom.

I gasped in delight as I gazed upon the beautiful lighting an decorations on the tables

I walked down to see everything more up close.

Everything was so stunning and perfect

"Barclay...I love it! Thank you so so much!" I hugged him tightly. "I knew I could count on you to bring my vision to life"