4

-5 Months Later-

"Good Morning Milady"

"Good morning Stella." I said.

"Shall I bring you breakfast in bed?" She asked.

"Mm. No, Yoongi invited me out today so I'll skip out on it. I'm not sure what exactly he has planned but seeing as we're going to be at his parents house first. I assume his mother will be cooking" I smiled.

"Must be a very special day then" she giggled.

"Special? Mm." I thought about it for a moment. "It's not our anniversary, it's not my birthday...Not his birthday. Frankly, I'm not sure what it is...now that I think about it this never happens. Stella you got me really thinking now, I really do wonder what he's up too" I said.

"Don't mind me miss. I was just teasing, very well. Should I prepare a bath? Perhaps pick out some clothes?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Actually, I want you Barclay and the rest of the staff to just have the day off. Go enjoy yourselves in the pool or go anywhere you'd like"

"What? Are you being serious Miss?"

I nodded. "Yup, very. Lucille isn't here for the weekend and I told my mother not to bother to come by because I'd be out so there's nothing to do"

"But-"

"No buts about it. Now off you go~" I smiled. "I have to get ready"

She smiled back. "Bless you Miss Marie, thank you"

She excused herself and left my room.

I got out of bed and stretched out.

Time to get ready for the day~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

-Yoongi-

"Son, are you sure you want to do this? You both just got out of highschool and she's going to medical school, you have your training"

"I know. But this is something I've been thinking about since like a year ago. Marie and I are going on 3 years now almost 4, I want to do this. I'm 100% sure that she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with" I said.

"Son, you have my support. Lexi Marie Tipton will officially be my daughter in law, all workers at my job will be so jealous! My son...marrying an heiress and not just any heiress! LEXI MARIE TIPTON!"

"Dad...please..."

"Sorry. Hehe. I'm just so excited, I still can't believe you are the lucky guy to have her." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I exclaimed.

"Well...before she got her hands on you...you didn't have what is it called umm...Swish? Swash? Swo? What is it?" He asked.

"Swag?"

"Yes. Sweg" he nodded.

😧

"I can show you." He said and grabbed a picture.