14: Something Relaxing About Sunday.

Start from the beginning

"I don't know Evelyn. I mean you guys are springing this on us so suddenly. What if Zach's car breaks down again? How is he going to get to school, or Sydney?" My dad asked. "They can Uber! And I'll pay for it." I was finally making money. Since I had over 600 thousand followers on Instagram I was starting to promote brands like flat tummy tea. You could just get a job. Anyway. "That won't be necessary." My mom chimes in. "How long would this little trip be? And where would you guys be staying?"

I could feel my mom coming around to the idea. "My moms house! She has a whole guest house we would stay in, and only 3 days, nothing too long. My older brother is bringing Tiffany, and I-" My mom gasped. "Tiff is dating your boyfriends brother? Oh that's just perfect! When you guys get married you'll be each other's maid of honor! And then-" My dad patted my moms back signaling that she should shut up. My cheeks were burning red at the idea of marrying Justin. "Sorry. I get a little carried away." Justin nodded, and sent her a smile silently saying it's okay.

"You can go! Just don't come back pregnant." My eyes widened at my dads words. As if I would have a child this young, with a guy I don't even know if I love. "Should you spend the night here then?" I asked Justin as we both made my way upstairs to my room. "I guess that would be smart. Jason is coming over here when him and Tiffany decide that they're done partying. I'll ask him to grab my bag when he gets his." I nodded. Why didn't Tiff tell me she was going to Ca- never mind. She definitely did. She told me a couple days ago actually, but I'm sure I was so caught up in something I didn't pay any mind to her.

I moved my hair from falling down my back to Justin could unzipped my dress and I could finally breathe. It literally felt like a weight being lifted off my shoulders. "Should I bring tank tops?" I asked, sliding the dress down my body. I was wearing a red slip under it, so I wasn't naked. "Yeah," He laughed, taking his tie off and throwing it on the ground. "If you want to freeze your ass off. It's not getting above 75 the whole time were there. So jeans, and light jackets. No sandals, baby. Their summer isn't like our summer."

I sighed. That's the best part about living in Southern California, the weather is the same year round. "Light jackets?" I pouted. "Yes light jackets." Justin walked over to my closet and opened the doors. "What book are you reading now?" He asked, walking inside. "I haven't started a new one." Justin ran his fingers across the first row of books and stopped on one. "Really?" He chuckled, showing me the book he had stopped on. "Oh," I grabbed it from him and held it to my chest. "It's not a good book." I confirmed. "The movies aren't good either, but she's hot." I raised my eyebrows. "She is?" He nodded and licked his lips. "She's your type?" I questioned. "Hmm," He hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're my type. With your cute smile," He tapped my cheek. "Your curly hair," He played with my currently straightened hair. "Your soft, brown skin." He kissed my neck softly. "She's a little to bland for me. But she's hot." He shrugged. "And too skinny right?" I joked. "Yes. Way too skinny." Something Justin was very good at is making me feel better about myself, and my body. I felt safe with him. We had only ever been intimate once, because I hate being vulnerable around people. "Your boobs," he moaned. "To die for." We rocked back in forth, his head laying on my shoulder.

"That ass," he moaned again. "Fuck!" I smiled. "When we make love to each other I'll be sure to appreciate every part of your body. I promise." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. "Our babies are gonna be beautiful." He spoke regularly as if he didn't almost kill me with his words. "Hopefully," He removed his hands from my body. "They'll look like you, and not like me." I watched him pick out random pieces of clothes. "Because white babies are ugly." I chuckled at his statement. "All babies are cute! You know....after a year or two when they start to actually look like something." I argued.