2: Shit, Shit, Shit!

I'll be posting EVERY Thursday.

"Worrying is like an old rocking chair. It will give you something to do but it won't take you anywhere."

"I wanna talk to someone new. Someone interesting. I wanna start fresh from hello and get to know every little detail about them. Someone who will talk to me in the middle of the night and who will make me smile."
-

Justin's POV

Evelyn. Evelyn. That's a pretty name. I like that name. I tapped my fingers on my phone. Sometimes I miss driving, but I'm not very good at it so maybe it's best I don't get behind the wheel. "What's on your mind?" Kenny asked he looked between the road and me. Bumper to bumper traffic means we had time to talk, a lot of time. "Nothing-" I lied. "Oh, you act like I haven't known you since you were 15 years old. Who's on your mind?" It wasn't Selena I'll tell you that. Leaving her and all her toxic-ness has done nothing but good things in my life.

"No one. Just- no one and nothing. I just can't wait to get home."

That wasn't a lie. I do like being home. In my bed. With my dog Esther. I unlocked my phone and tapped on Instagram. What was her last name? Mandy? I typed in Evelyn Mandy and nothing popped up. MOORE! I typed in Evelyn Moore and immediately her Instagram popped up. My heart fluttered when I saw her profile picture. She was with her friends in it and it looked to be a couple years old. She was holding up a peace sign. She looked adorable. She had a thousand followers and followed 500 people. Impressive.

The last picture she posted was 2 days ago. It was her at Disneyland with Mickey Mouse ears. Her caption said "the happiest place on earth". I read the comments and most of them were just heart eye emojis which is understandable. She's cute. I scrolled further down, I passed pictures of her and her family. One picture was her in Hawaii with her brother and sister. Her caption for that one was "Zach threw up 30 minutes after we took this" that one made me laugh. I bit my lip reading her captions and all of her friend's comments. I almost gasped when I saw a picture of her and Shawn Mendes. The post was from 2 months ago. There wasn't a caption, but it was obvious the picture wasn't just some fan picture.

She was sitting on his lap and he had his hands wrapped around her waist. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. Is Shawn Mendes her boyfriend? "I didn't believe you a second ago but now I really don't believe you. What is it?" Kenny snatched my phone from my hand causing me to accidentally like the picture of Shawn and Evelyn. "Shit," I whispered. "Shit shit shit!" Kenny held his laughter in. This is a very serious situation and Kenny is just laughing, and on top of that, it's his fault! "I'm sorry man, I had no idea that would happen." Well obviously! I rubbed my forehead and sighed. There's no point in unliking the picture, either way, she's going to get the notification. I locked my phone for a literally a second before picking it back up again. Fuck it I should just follow her, right? I mean why not. Whats the worse that can happen? She doesn't follow back? I'm Justin Bieber. She is going to follow me back.

I bit my fingernail and paced back in forth in my kitchen. "She hasn't followed back." I basically whined to Ryan who didn't care at all. "Maybe she's busy." He argued. "She posted on her story 20 minutes ago, I'm sure I was the first view. Shes not busy, it was a boomerang of her watching some show." I nervously rambled on. "Maybe she doesn't like you, or she's dating someone. Who did you say she had a picture with? Shawn?" I nodded my head. A notification from Instagram lit up my phone but it wasn't Evelyn's follow back. It was a DM from Scooter. We send each other memes all day and some of them even make it on my meme page.