23: The End.

I stared out of the window from the plane. Zach was already sleeping. He popped some sleeping pills like 20 minutes ago so he's out of the entire flight. Must be nice. My mom was next to Zach, trying to find a movie to watch on the tv with no luck. "Fucking Baywatch? What the hell?" She complained. I love her so much. The row next to us sat Sydney on the inside, an empty seat where her legs were laid and then my dad. He was sleeping too. He has the magic gift where he can go to sleep anywhere at any time. Once again, must be nice.

Shawn drove me to the airport and dropped me off this morning. He's actually an amazing friend. Maybe instead of dating him i should've just stayed his friend. Oh well. I sighed in contentment with life. Things are going just the way they should be. Yesterday I traded my car in and got a brand new one that's already in New York so as soon as we land we can go to the dealer and get it. I'm so exited. To think I was nervous about how I was going to get my car to New York..see everything just works itself out.

I put my earbuds in and shuffled my music. All That Matters began to play and as much as I wanted to skip the song, I couldn't.

"Oh-oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky. I need you to shine in my life
Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time
Better believe it Oh-oh, whenever you're not in my presence. It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night. Til you're back again, oh yeah, yeah. You think I'm biased, to my significant other. You hit it right on the head, only been missing my lover. Got a whole lot of texts in my phone and I don't reply. But the next eight bars tell you why. You're all that matters to me, yeah yeah. Ain't worried about nobody else. If I ain't with you, I ain't myself. You make me complete. You're all that matters to me, yeah yeah."

I smiled, leaning my head against the window. I'll miss him. Maybe in another life time we'll work out.

1 Year Later:

"Holy shit it feels weird to be back." Zach and I stepped off of the plane and breathed in that fresh La air. "Nothing's changed." Zach laughed, pushing passed me. "At least they're not still doing construction on-" Spoke too soon. I shook my head of the state of LAX. "I have to have some in n out." Zach complained. "Okay Zachy, I'll get you your in n out." He's been talking about in n out since we planned this trip a couple weeks ago.

We waited in baggage claim, it seemed like every bag but ours was coming out of the little bag thingy. "Jesus Christ it's so hot in this bitch." Zach fanned himself. Has he gotten that used to New York weather that a brisk 75 is hot to him? I laughed at the thought. Just when I about gave up hope our bags appeared. "Thank GOD." Zach practically ran to them, pulling them off of the thingy. I'm sorry, I have no idea what that thing is called.

I pulled out my ID so we could get our rented car and get the hell out of the airport. My phone began to ring in the process. "Well if it isn't the most amazing best friend calling." I answered with a smile. "I CANT BELIEVE YOURE HERE! I FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE SEEN YOU!" Tiff yelled into the phone, I squinted, pulling the phone away from my ear.

"It's been at least 7 months Tiff. It has been forever." After a little while she stopped visiting, and I couldn't be bothered with leaving New York. "Well you can come to my house and I'll cook you food! What do you want?" I mouthed a thank you to the man who said I could pick out any can I wanted. "Zach wants in n out." I was so glad I didn't have to come up with an excuse on why I didn't want to eat Tiffs food. It's not good. Sorry not sorry. "Oh. Well, tonight we're going out. You and me. Zach can stay here with Jason."

Jason and Tiff have been dating for almost 2 years now and I couldn't be more happy for them. "Sounds like a plan. Depending on the line at in n out, we'll be there soon."

Justin had moved out a couple weeks after I moved to New York so i didn't have to worry about running into him. There's no hard feelings there, not on my side at least. We haven't spoken in over a year, the last time we talked was the day I told him I was moving to New York with my family. He texted and texted and called called for literal months. Then one day it stopped. No texts, not even for my birthday. No casual "Merry Christmas" text, nothing. "Pick a car." Zach's eyes widened at the task given to him. He walked down the isles , looking for the perfect car. "This one right here." He stopped in front of a G Wagon and smiled. Oh hell Yeah.

We shoved our bags into the drunk and headed to the nearest in n out. Luckily there wasn't a crowd because it was Tuesday at 11:00 am.

Pulling into Tiff's driveway gave me major feels. Memories of coming here all the time to see Justin came flooding back. I pushed those feelings away and followed behind Zach who was already at the front door knocking. "I'm going to take the longest nap." He said. In the driveway I noticed a red Jeep. Did Justin give that to Jason and Tiff? The door opened, and I was still staring at the Jeep trying to think why it would be here. "Evelyn." My heart raced at the voice I had heard say my name.

After a years worth of work to heal my heart, it's like it had fallen apart again in a second.

Justin stood at the front door with a smile on his face. "Justin." I greeted. "How are you?" He pulled me into a hug and rocked us back and forth. Are we like...friends? "I'm good. I'm great. You?" I pulled away from the hug and searched around the house, looking for Tiff but she was no where in site. Neither was Zach. "I'm good too. I wanna introduce you to someone." Out came a girl and longish blonde hair. "This is Hailey."

You have got to be kidding me.

The END!!!! No seriously, this is the end.

Thank you for reading, and voting and commenting! You guys are amazing! Writing this book has been a blast and it only gets better from here! The second book will be out soon enough (depending on when you're reading this it might already be out!)

What do you guys think is gonna happen? Hailey? What is she at Tiff and Jason's house for? And where is Tiff? Did she set Evelyn up? Find out next on dragon ball z..

I'm joking lmao.