Chapter 29: Did Something Happen?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Y/N and I would like to relax ourselves.", I smiled.

"Ohh! You can go guys! By the way, Y/N, your friend's cool!", Sana gave Y/N a thumbs up. "Good thing that she knows how to speak Japanese. I'm starting to like her already."

"You brought someone?", I gasped.

"I forgot to tell you that Lina was here.", Y/N giggled. "I guess I got caught up with everything that's happening to us."

"Oh my gosh! My twin is here?!", I searched for Lina.

"Yes, I'm here. Y/N must have forgotten my existence. What a fake friend.", Lina erupted.

"Hey! Sorry! Would you want to hangout with us?", Y/N asked Lina.

"Sana-san, should we go with them?", Lina looked at Sana.

"Of course! Let's go! I'll tour you!", Sana grabbed Lina and went outside.

"They are more excited than us.", I sighed.

We went to the park trying to forget everything. Lina and Sana are acting like lovers by clinging into each other's arms.

"I always thought that Sana was gay.", Y/N laughed while we're following the acting lovers. "More like, I'm thinking that all of the Japanese members are gay."

"If you only knew.", I shut my mouth.

"About what?", she kept on walking. "That all of the Twice members are gay except you? Your fans are assuming that."

"Ahem. Again, if you only knew.", I cleared my throat.

Yet, now is not the best time to confess to her. I have to solve everything first. I'm also thinking about Mina. What if she feels something for Y/N? I don't want to hurt her.

"Hey! What kind of food is this?", Y/N grabbed me on a food stall.

Mina's POV

"Where are the others?", I asked during our dinner.

"Are you searching for Jihyo and Sana? Or are you searching for Y/N only?", Dahyun teased her.

"Can't you directly answer my question?", I harshly said.

"I think Sana likes Lina. On the other hand, Jihyo likes Y/N.", Chaeyoung slowly said. "In conclusion, it could be a double date?"

I calmed myself as I could feel all the eyes observing me. Why do they want me to admit that I'm in love with Y/N? What a bunch of fools.

"Oh. Okay.", I continued eating and went inside my room.

"Feeling down?", Momo opened the door.

"If you're here to force Y/N to me again, you're free to go."

"Why? Isn't it true?", she whispered on the air. "I'm aware of such feelings Mina, I've felt that for Dahyun before. When will you realize it?"

"You're stupid! I won't ever fall in love with her!", I grabbed her collar and showed her the fire inside my eyes. "Don't make me realize that."

"Let me come in!", a voice barged on the living room.

Jihyo's POV

Just like that, all of us ate and enjoyed some meals. I got mad at Y/N when she keeps on telling me that she wants to drink a soju.

"Excuse me. I have to go to the CR.", Y/N got up on her seat.

"Me too.", Lina followed Y/N.

"So, when are you going to tell her?", Sana asked quietly.

"What?"

"About your feelings. Stop pretending."

"Stupid. She considers me as a good friend of hers. I cannot ruin it.", I shot her a glare.

"I'm even going to confess to Lina later.", she smiled.

"What the hell!", I acted like I was going to puke. "You just met each other! You're so gay!"

"Hehehe."

"Excuse me for awhile too.", I stood up.

"Hey! Are you going to puke for real?", Sana called out.

"Nope. Someone's calling me.", I placed my phone on my ear. "Hello Jeongyeon unnie?"

"Ji!", she panted.

"Did something happen?", I asked her.

"We've got a problem.", she focused. "Someone unexpectedly came. We've got an unexpected visitor."

Author's Note: Hello guys! So I just want to share that I'm going to graduate tomorrow! There's nothing wrong with sharing, right? Love y'all! 💖💖💖