mind at ease!

Mackenzie Ziegler, once again, couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned since 9PM, and it was currently going 3AM. She snatched her phone off the charger, getting tired of watching Gossip Girl for the fifth time, at least.

She pressed the unlock button on her phone, squinting her eyes as she was blinded by the bright screen, quickly turning down the brightness. She sighed deeply, she wasn't sleeping anytime soon, and all her friends were fast asleep.

Mackenzie decided she would stop by the store near her house, knowing that it would be open, she hopped out of bed, scribbling a note that read;

Mom, incase you wake up, I went to Walgreens to buy some snacks. Love you.

Mackenzie quietly placed the note on her mom's dresser, sneaking back into her room and threw on her shoes.

As Mackenzie walked into the store, she was hit by the cold air conditioning and she let out a sigh of relief. The Los Angeles summer air was pretty hot at night, considering it was burning in the day.

Mackenzie walked straight to the candy aisle with her phone tightly in hand, humming a tune gently.

"Do you need help, miss?" A slightly familiar voice was heard from Mackenzie's right.

"If I needed help, I would ask."

"Hm," he hummed, "I guess you're right. But, if you do need help, I'm Johnny Orlando."

AN_ these will probably be short chapters, anyway ugh im getting SM inspiration to write since im not on instagram 25/8 anymore, im spending all of my time on wattpad 😂