|15| Drill

Drill

"Please let me in" her voice was muffled from the closed door that you had locked. The past 3 days you stayed in there going out only to pee and stock up on food. You didn't know why this affected you so much, were you just being over dramatic maybe? It had only been two weeks or so. "You haven't even told me what made you such a sook"

She stood there for a while before you could hear her walking away, her footsteps echoing on the wooden floor. You laid there staring at the ceiling, looking at the uneven paint. You dont know how much time past before you heard Sophia again. "You made me do this" a drill sounded from the other side of the door. You sat up, confused as to why she had a drill.

"Soph? What are you doing?" You haven't spoken in a few days, your voice rusty from crying so much.

"Saving you" she yelled over the buzz of the drill. This lasted a while, until the door feel. Right on the ground with a bang. There Sophia stood with a smug expression on her face, obviously proud of what she had done. "Shit we may need someone to fix that" you looked to were she was looking, the door had a hole right in the middle. You raised you eyebrow at her, her giving you an innocent smile.

You smiled at her, letting out a laugh. Your laugh was contagious and she caught on soon after. She jumped on your bed laying next to you. "So are you going to tell me whats up?" like a switch the laughing stopped, you losing all joy, but you knew you had to tell her.

"I ended whatever Thomas and I had" Sophia stayed quiet waiting for you to continue, "I couldn't involve myself in that life, it would be so much work. All the people watching twenty four seven. The rumours. And I wasn't ready for anymore bad things to happen in my life. Ive had enough of it" arms wrapped around you and you moved further into her arm, returning the hug.

"You did the right thing. That kind of life can cause so much sadness" sadness. Thats how Thomas felt, you knew it. And you had just caused so much more of that for him. Sophias words didn't sound so true anymore.

trouvaille // thomas sangster x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें