CHAPTER FORTY THREE

Start from the beginning

"Mama, I thought we named this day together. Please don't call it date day."

"Oh, what was the name again?"

"Mama's dates with the two most handsome guys around."

Yasmin burst out in laughter and Hisham smiled.

"Its the best name we could think of okay," he said smiling.

"But of course."

"So shall we go?" asked Hisham as he held out his hand for her.

"But I'm not even dressed. Why didn't you tell me from before?"

"First of all, this was supposed to be suprise and secondly, our lunch date is in our very own garden."

"Aaah, then lets go," said Yasmin but stopped when she heard her husband call her name.

"Yasmin where are you going?" asked Hussein as he came to stand near the door.

He too quickly did a double take on Hisham and nodded his head in approval.

"Where is he going?" he asked his wife.

"Its date day," replied Yasmin and Hisham frowned. Why couldn't she ever remember the awesome name?

"Oh! Can I come as well?"

Hisham immediately got into a coughing fit which was  followed a loud...

"No!"

"But why? I have nothing to do at home anyway. All four of us can go out," said Hussein.

"Can't work."

"Why?" asked Hussein confusedly.

"This day has a name and you will ruin it by coming," said Hisham a really serious expression on his face.

"And how is that?"

"Well, first of all, the name says Mama's and you obviously are not Mama," began Hisham.

"Secondly it says two guys and we are already two guys so...."

"Wait, didn't Khaleel go out with you guys on you're previous date? Didn't that make you three guys?" asked Hussein as he crossed his hands over his chest.

"Chill, I am still explaining," said Hisham and Hussein quirked up one of his eyebrows as he waited for his son to continue.

"And lastly but most importantly, the name says handsome and trust me you cannot at all be helped in that department."

"And where does Khaleel fall in, in all of this nonsense?"

"Khaleel is handsome while you...umm, lets just say you don't qualify," said Hisham.

Hussein stared at Hisham for a while not at all believing his ears. The nerve of this boy.

"I hope you know that you look like me," said Hussein rolling his eyes.

"Whaaaaaaaat? Noooooooo! Who even gave you that horrible idea?"

"Yasmin, please leave with this stupid boy before I smash his face against the wall," said Hussein pretending to be very annoyed but one could clearly see that he was trying his best not to laugh.

Yasmin laughed as she pulled a smiling Hisham away.

"Why do you guys have to be so dramatic?"