CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Once again Hussein Hosseini had gone all out for the Walima.The very same caterers and decorators had been called and one could easily say that it was recap of Hisham's reception but just without the pink.

Yasir had not let gone of his wife's hand from the very moment she had been brought to him.

He held her hand tightly and from time to time he would graze her wrist with his thumb.

"Yasir please stop," said Yumnah a bit breathlessly.Just his mere touch left tingles all over her skin, a new kind of feeling all together.

"Stop doing what?"

"Yasir..."

"Stop doing this?" he asked,as he grazed his thumb over her wrist once again.

"Yasir seriously people are looking."

"I dont see anyone looking at us,"he replied enjoying every single second of her discomfort.

"Wallahi look, Mrs.Aziz is staring directly at our entwined hands."

"Really now?But i can't see her Yumnah and if she really is looking at us then lets give her a show, bring your cheek closer habibty and let me give you a kiss."

"Yasir," she hissed and immediately Yasir let go of her hand but Yumnah did not miss how her husband was shaking with laughter.

What a tease!

And the way she had thought that she had him all figured out.

But that was not true,there were many layers to the young Hosseini and Yumnah had her entire life left ahead of her to unravel him.

*****

Hisham amusedly watched his little brother from his table.He could clearly see how Yasir was teasing Yumnah and he shook his head in disbelief.

Yasir could really be childish at times or rather all the time.He had grown up with him so he knew better.

"Zulekha do you want to go congratulate the new couple?" he asked his wife who was busy rubbing her non existent nails on a file.

"No!"

"Okay then il be right back," he said afterwhich he made his way to his brother and his newly wed wife.

"Mabrook you two," he said loudly.

"JazakAllah Akhi, Yumnah you know my Akhi right?" asked Yasir.

"Of course i do," she said as she gave Hisham a polite nod and a smile.

How could she not know him?She very well knew how much the two brothers loved each other and their bond was truly inspiring.It was the type of bond she wanted her children to share with each other one day, In Sha Allah.

"Yo Yumnah," said Hisham as soon as he saw Yasir turn to talk to one of their father's friends.

Yumnah turned to look at him with a goofy expression.