"Your turn!" She opened her mouth, but Mike grabbed a handful of popcorn that he threw at her before she could do anything else.

She gasped at the popcorn hit her face. "Did you just- This is war, Wheeler!" She took the bowl out of his hands, and threw popcorn at him.

And soon both teenagers were chasing each other in the basement, throwing popcorn at the other and laughing at the faces the other made.

That, until they heard a loud sound coming from the kitchen, something like if something made of glass had broken.

"Did you hear that?" El nodded and walked closer to Mike, taking his hand on hers. "What do we do?"

"Let's go check." She whispered back, and he nodded before walking the two of them up the stairs.

"Mike!" He turned around and saw El handing him a pan. "Just in case."

He smiled at her and took the pan - where did she get it from though? We're not even in the kitchen. -, walking slowly, in small steps to the kitchen, with El behind him.

"Let's stay back to back, okay?" She nodded and rested her back on his, hands still tangled together as he held the pan close to his face and she had her hand prepared to break someone's neck. "At the count of three, we jump into the kitchen, but don't use your powers, okay? We don't know who this might be." She nodded again, and they walked like that a little bit more.

"1..."

"2..." She said, squeezing his hand.

"3!" They yelled at the same time as they jumped into the kitchen.

"Waaaaaaa!" Mike started to hit whoever the person who had broken into the house was with the pan until he passed out.

"Mike! Why did you do that?"

"You gave me the pan!"

"I said just in case, idiot! Not to freaking kill him with it!"

Mike looked at her alarmed and then at the floor. "Dustin?"

El gasped. "Is that Dustin?!"

"Yep." He looked back at her again, wide eyed. "I fucking killed Dustin!"

"E- El?" It was barely heard by the two kids, and it came from a weak beaten up Dustin.

"Dustin? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Your mom let me in as she was leaving, and I thought about assaulting your fridge before joining you guys." He said, rubbing his forehead as he stood up from the floor. "Holy shit, you almost made me shit my pants guys."

"Us? You scared the shit out of us!" Mike said, and him and Dustin turned around when they heard El laughing hard on the floor.

"Oh my- oh my god!" She laughed again, and this time Mike and Dustin joined her.

Once they calmed down and took their deep breaths they heard a honk out of the house. "It must... it must be my dad." Mike stood up and helped her up.

"Help me too?" Dustin extended his hand at him, and Mike just high fived him. "Fine, I'll go downstairs to prepare everything for the campaign. Don't suck faces too much, lovebirds!" Mike flipped Dustin off as he walked downstairs and Mike followed El to his door.

"You sure you don't want to join us?"

"You know I'd love to, but Max and I already have plans and so do you." She kissed his cheek and opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Have fun."

"Okay then." He pouted and she giggled before pecking his lips.

The two of them jumped at the sound of the honk, this time twice louder than before. Mike and El laughed and she finally walked outside, waving at him before running to the car.

"Had fun kid?" Hopper asked as she fastened her seatbelt.

"Yep. Mike taught me how to catch popcorn with my mouth."

"But you're a master at that! You always win when we play that on Sundays with Joyce."

"Huh, guess I forgot how to."

Nah, she just liked to see how excited Mike was when he got to teach her anything new.

Hopper huffed and sped up the car. "Yeah, right."

Hope this is more or less like what you asked for, LizzieLovesDogs9

Keep on sending requests or prompts!

Love you guys! <3