47

iMessage

Y/n left the chat

Dinah: you're actually insane.

Lauren: how did you know that she would fall for this.

Normani: Lauren I know y/n we dated if you don't remember.

Ally: I feel like that wasn't the best way to do that.

Camila: Yeah I'd be hurt if that happened to me, Normani you cant just think of yourself.

Normani: I was thinking of her, she wont get hurt.

Camila: She's already hurt Mani

Dinah: She loved both of y'all but why do you care what she thinks

Normani: I don't know

Lauren: Maybe you should tell her what's going on

Normani: She wont talk to me I've been trying.

***************

Message with Normani and Y/n

Normani: Y/n just hear me out.

seen by y/n

Normani: Kehlani was my ex, I thought I loved. I told her everything, I used to think she was the one. I lived with her for a bit, she stayed buying me shit. She wanted me to have her kid, But she cheated on me. She hurt me so bad, I thought Id never find someone else. But then you came in my life.

That week when you left, Blair invited me to a party. I didn't know that she would be there, but I ended up seeing her. I had a few too many drinks and it happened.

Y/n: you knew what you were doing when you did it, I just don't understand Normani.

Seen by Normani

Y/n: I mean You should've told me that you didn't want me no more than cheat and make your cousin go out with me, I feel disgusted now.

Y/n left the chat

**************************

Hey y'all I'm back again, hopefully I wont leave again.

Question: What is one thing you regret not doing?