19

Your Pov

Once Normani gets in the car I quickly close her door and go to my side and get in.

So Y/N/N (your nick name)

Yes Mani?

Where are we going?

If I let you play Beyoncé will you stop asking? I ask stopping at the red light.

Hmm let me think, no. You have to get me chicken wings and let me play Beyoncé.

Okay, but first let me see my phone I need to call Ally.

Why?

So she can get you your Chicken wings.

Oh okay, but not right now.

Okay, I said driving.

Close to the date area

Babe, I said loudly over the song Sorry by Beyoncé. I didn't touch the volume or the radio because, well let's just say I learned it the hard way and got slapped.

At the red light I tapped her to get her attention and she looked my way. I grabbed the blind fold and showed it to her.

She pouted but nodded and said pull over.

I took a quick right and then parked the car by the side walk.
She turned around and I put the blind fold on her.

Okay Normani it's like two minutes away.

She just nodded and continued to listen to Beyoncé.

Once we got to the reserved beach it was about 6:00 and the sun was just about to set over the beach.

I quickly get out of the drivers seat and go to the passenger door and open it up for Normani.

Normani where here. I grab her hand and lead her to the sand and once were walking in the sand. I stop a few feet away from the area or you can call it our spot.

I put my hands on the knot and undo the blind fold.

I told Normani to turn around.

This is beautiful Y/N/N she said looking at the little date that the girls and I set up, besides the sunset.

Skip time 20 minutes later

No not that way, when I said I need to vacuum my cat I made an excuse to leave because you are literly so beautiful, if that makes any sense.

So because of my beauty you had to leave?

Yes

That makes no sense but okay. I get up and put my hand out for Normani, she takes it and stands up.

Let's go for a walk.

Okay.

A few minutes of walking, I stop and take a deep breath.

Normani I'm going to end off the night with a cliché question.

So Normani Kordei Hamilton would you do the honors and be my girlfriend?

Can you take me home? I have to vacuum my cat again.

Uh sure.

I'm just kidding Y/N/N yes I'll be your girlfriend. She comments before jumping on my back.

*********
Edited.

Your dating now yay.