36

Enjoy yall

*********

Normani stepped out of the bathtub and walked behind y/n in nothing but a black silk robe. y/n abruptly stopped and turned around to face Normani. Y/ns eyes scanned Normanis wet skin that the robe didn't cover. Normani stepped forward and y/ns hands traveled to Normanis face to the silk tie where she unknotted the sash (I think that's what its called, Idk I'm only seven don't come at me) and the silk robe slowly fell off of Normanis body. y/n watched as the robe fell, she took in the beauty of Normanis chocolate colored skin.

y/ns hands slowly traveled to her breasts, y/n pinched her nipples with both hands. y/n pulled Normani to herself and pushed Normani on to the bed. Normani fell on the bed and y/n straddled Normani, y/n gave Normani a sloppy French kiss and moved her lips to her neck.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you good princess?" y/n whispered in Normanis ear as she trailed her lips to Normanis neck to mark her.

"Yes I want you to, so bad" Normani moaned out as y/n played with her nipples.

"What's my name Normani?" y/n asked as she trailed her hand down to Normanis hot wet pussy. Y/n teased Normanis wet folds and put the tip of her middle finger in her cunt.

"Y/n" Normani moaned out.

"no princess, what is my name." y/n took her finger out and spanked Normani.

Normani moaned out loudly as she felt the sting of y/ns hand on her ass.

'daddy' normani moaned out after another smack.

"that's right babygirl, I'm daddy"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Message

Dinah: baby...

Cam: who is u talking about?

Allysin: she's talking about Lauren cams.

Lauser: lmao

Cam: OOOOH

Allysin: you're so oblivious some times babe.

Lauser: anyway yes ?

Dinah: where's Mani and y/n ?

Lauren changed Dinah's name to finah.

Finah: MA FAVORITE SHIP HAS BEEN SUNK.

Lauser: I thought Laurinah was your favorite ship.

Lauser: I see how it is.... you'll be sleeping our bed still

Finah: hahahaha, yesssssss thank you.

Lauser: oh did I mention our guest bed.

Can: OOO SHE GOT YOU THERE

finah: shut it mila

Allysin: I'll kick you butt Dinah don't talk to my love like that.

Cam: your love? You love me?

Allysin has left the chat.

Lauser: you should really go talk to her Mila.

Cam: alright I'll be back.

Cam has left the chat.

Finah: YOOOO I THINK MANI AND Y/N ARE FUCKING

Lauser: and how do you know this? Lol

Finah: they're not texting in the chat.

Y/n: sorry y'all I had to do something cuz Normami was like this.....

Man(m)i: uhm..... It's not my fault.

Finah: I TOLD YOU REN !!

man(m)i:

Oops 😜

************

*Shrugs* idk what this was