26

Your pov.

"Normani, wh-what are you doing?" I asked as she got out of the bathroom in just her lase bra and panties.

"Just relax Y/N/N, let me take care of you." she replied, pulling down my pants.

(Heads up, I don't really write smut so it might be bad.)

I now only had my bra and boxers on. My shirt had been off the whole time.

Normani gripped the base of my dick and started suck it through the fabric.

"oh fuck mani" I said as I threw my head back.

She got up and took off her bra, and went back down. But before she got the chance to, I flipped us over so I'm at the top.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth and swirled my tounge around the bud until it got hard. I switched and did the same to the other nipple.

I went back up and kissed her lips. I started leaving hickeys from her her earlobe to the valley between her breasts. I quickly got to the part that she wanted me to be at.

I looked up at her and she nodded, knowing what I wanted. I slowly pulled her lingerie and said.

"Your so wet for me Mani, tell me what you want me to do."

"Please," Normani moaned out as I blew on her clit.

"what do you want, tell me and you'll get it."

"Fuck me Y/N"

I smirked and mumbled on her clit " My pleasure."

I slowly thrusted in one finger.

"Oh Fuck" she moaned put.

I added another finger and curled my finger up to hit her g-spot.

"dont sto- I'm going to cum" she screams out.

I slowly thrusted my fingers back in and put my head down licking her clit.

Thrusting in and out with a final scream of

"fu-im cuming"

I lapped up all her juice.

"you taste so good baby." I told her.

She brought my head up and kissed me. Normani moaned at the taste of herself on my lips.

Normani pulled me back and saw my dick.

"round two?" she asked without looking up from my dick.

I stood up and took off my boxers. I then looked at Normani seeing her look at my dick for the first time.

"Hows that going to fit in me?"

"ill make it fit," I replied stroking my dick.

"Now let's see what that mouth can do." she got of the be and onto her knees.

Soon enough she had 4 inches in her mouth.

"relax your throat, I'm going to fuck it" she moaned from my words, but did what I told her to.

I gripped her hair and thrushes my hips in and out.

"oh fuck Normani" I said as I came in her mouth.

"swallow it." she swallowed and stuck out her tounge to show me that it was gone.

I helped her up and but her on the bed.

I grabbed a condom and opened it and placed it on my dick.

Normani sat up and sucked it for a bit, but I pushed her down.

I put the tip in.

She moaned feeling me fill her up.

*****************

I honestly thought this was uploaded what was it like four days ago. Sorry. This chapter was all smut, hopefully it's good.