25

Your pov.

Y/N wake up. Normani begs for the third time.

I roll over to the side of the bed and snuggle deeper in the blankets.

Fine, I guess you won't get the Christmas present I got you when we get home.(sorry if you celebrate anything else.)

I rolled on my back and opened my eyes.
What is the gift?

Normani walked slowly over to me and sat on my lap.

"You want to know what the gift is?"

I quickly nodded.

Normani looked back and saw that the door was closed and locked. She smirked and said. "Okay."

Normani started grinding her hips in to mine.

I threw my head back from the friction. As she continued she moaned as she felt my member rise.

I quickly turned us around so I was on top of Normani. I kissed down her neck making sure to leave some marks. As Normani was taking off her shirt there was a knock on the door. ( Maybe There will be smut next chapter when they go home)
" Normani wake that girl up, we have to get going." Andrea Normani's mom said.

"Okay mama." Normani reply.

"Baby get up, we're going out."

"um yeah, okay let me just fix this little problem."

"Definitely not Little." Normani mumbled.

I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

*************

After we finished eating Derrick asked for the check.

"I'll pay." I said.

"Its okay Y/N your our guest." Andrea replies.

"No, really I'll pay. Your letting me stay over the most I can do is pay." right after I said that the lady with the check came over.

"So who's paying?" Jennifer the waitress asked.

"Me" Derrick and I said at the same time.

I quickly grabbed the check and gave Jennifer the amount of money, plus a tip.

I stood up and grabbed Normani's hand to help her. Then we started walking to the car. Andrea and Derrick drove their own car, because I was running late.

I opened the door for Normani, and quickly got in my seat.

"We're going to the mall. I need to get your parents something."

**********

Very long wait, for that sorry. Updating next chapter tomorrow or today. The next chapter is going to take place at You house so in California with Normani.