"Well good thing my hips work great." I feel the smirk against my neck.

"You're insane."

"For you, yes." He fires back while untying his own track pants.

He grabs my hips and leans me to the bed, kissing me again while cupping my bum. I grab into his biceps, feeling so enhanced by the way his soft lips move with mine.

He pries our lips apart for a moment, catching his breath and looking down at my body.

"You're matching." He smirks while looking at my red laced bra and underwear.

"Well Niall picked them out from the drawer so.." I chuckle.

Harry shoots his eyes to me and furrows them.

"Niall picked these from the drawer?" He asks.

"Yeah. He went back to get us clothes and this is what he picked out for me." I shrug and shake my head.

"The fact that Niall went through your panties drawer and picked these specific ones for you makes me so uncomfortable and angry at the same time." He shakes his head.

I chuckle and nod, but bring my hands to Harry's face to cup his cheeks.

"He picked clothes out for us while you were in the hospital, just leave it at that." I comfort.

"I'm gonna try," He chuckles and kisses me again. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him so our bodies grind together. His signature black boxer briefs had a hard bulge in them, and I felt it pressed against my lower stomach.

"Harry you will seriously hurt yourself.." I refer to the fact he wants to have sex after he just go out of the hospital with a bullet wound.

He grins and sits back on the edge of the bed, looking up at me with that devilish look in his eyes.

"That's why you'll be doing the work." He smirks while grabbing my hands and pulling me to stand between his legs.

I bite my lip, taking my hands and brushing his curls back off his forehead as he peers up at me. He runs his hands up my sides and hooks his fingers around my laces underwear, pulling them down my legs.

I dip my head down and softly kiss him, but before pulling back I take his lip ring between my teeth and pull on it lightly. Once I release it, I trail my lips to his ear, kissing it before speaking.

"Take off your sweater then." I whisper, pecking his ear again after I do so.

I hear him unsteadily exhale from my words, his hands sliding up to my bum to slap it, hard. The loud smacking noise casts a burning sensation, making me flinch a bit from the pleasurable contact.

He grabs his sweater and pulls it over his head to reveal his chiseled body. His right shoulder was all patched up with a white gauze and tape around the edges. He was sat upright on the bed, his feet on the ground and the corner of the mattress meeting at the back of his knees. I crouch down by his feet, grabbing the band of his black boxers and swiftly pulling them off his long legs.

His erection springs up and he looked at me with that lust in his eyes as I stood back up to my feet.

Grabbing my hips, he forcefully pulls me in to straddle his lap. I sit on his thighs, keeping his length between us. He grabs the back of my neck and smashes our lips together. His lips move hungrily with mine while his holds my lower back with his other hand. I grasp his length and start pumping it with my hand as we kiss, causing him to breath out more shakily. His grips on me become tighter as I palm his already hard length. His lips become more weak from all the building tension coming on in his lower region.