New years (part 3)

"..1!" We all shout and I get tackled from behind by Daniel.
"Happy New Year (Y/N)!" Daniel cheers releasing me.
"Happy New Year cinnamon roll" I say kissing his cheek before I realize what I was doing. "Gah! I'm sorry, I didn't realize what I was doin-" I say before he cuts me off.
"I-it's fine" he says smiling. I smile too and look around at our friends. There all hugging and smiling, but my eyes fall onto a certain two.
Garroth and Laurence were standing under the mistletoe, leaning on the frame of the divider between the kitchen and living room.
I take Daniel's hand and drag him over to Garroth and Laurence, grinning madly.
"Hey (Y/N), Daniel." Garroth says calmly.
"Heyyyyyyyy" I say extending the 'y' out. And before I could contain it much longer i said, "look up!"
Garroth tilts his head back and looks up to see the mistletoe. He stares blankly for some moments until he finally looks down and at Laurence.
        "No." He says definitively. "Not happening." He continues.
        "Come on, it's the rules~" I say begging. The proceed to ignore my pleads until Aph comes over and joins me.
        "You to Aph?!" Laurence says.
        "As (Y/N) said, it's the rules!" She says giggling. Garroth and Laurence stand there for a short while before Garroth finally says,
        "Fine! But only if it makes you happy." Aph frantically nods her head. Laurence twists his head to Garroth with a look I couldn't describe but Garroth just quickly kisses him. Shortly after hastily walks away but me and Aph were too busy fangirling.
        "I-i don't get you two.." Laurence says slightly stuttering and walking off as well.
        It's then when KC taps Aphs and shows her something on her phone. She squeals and waves me over. She got a photo of the kiss. How? I have no idea, it seemed like it lasted a millisecond but KC has her ways. I laugh and we begin setting up the sleeping bags.

-------------------------------------------------------
340 words

Hello! Sorry for the inactiveness and short chapter but I will be working on a longer and hopefully better chapter then this one. Also, one plus is school is almost over, just one more quarter to go and then I can finally have more time to work on this story. But as always...

Have a wonderful day!

~Chai❤️🍵