Ein.

(Not my art!!)
Things you need to know
(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/F/C) Second Favorite Color
(F/S) Favorite Sandwhich
(E/C) Ear Color
(T/C) Tail Color
(H/S) Hair Style
-------------------------------------------------------

~(Y/N)'s PoV~

I sprint towards Ein and as I was about to push him he spins around and I fly into his arms.
"(Y/N)! I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been!" He says hugging me. I struggle to get out as he's grasping quite hard.
"Let me go Ein!" I yell not giving up.
"Awe, babe stop struggling you know you love me!" He says and I swear my eyes become flames.
"Don't call me that!" I scream and wiggle my self out of his arms.
He laughs, "hard to get are we now remember when we were friends?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Yeah, the worst year of my life!" I spit out at him.
"Oh come on, you loved me~" he says in a flirty voice.
"I.did.not... Fine! I did. That was before you showed the true you!" I say giving up on trying to escape.
"Oh ba-" I cut him off.
"DON'T. CALL. ME. THAT!" I screamed and punched him in the gut. He stood there and looked at where I punched him.
"Spunk, I like that's maybe a bit more muscle though." He says and begins you lean into towards me, I try to duck my head but he ends up kissing my cheek.
"I am NOT letting YOU have my first kiss....you...JERK!" I scream pushing him.
"Oh, alright. I see you latter...babe." He smirks and I growl at his words. "Have fun with you...friend." He says with a disgusted tone and walks away.
"I'll never love you!" I yell as he turns the corner.
I wait a couple seconds to make sure he won't come back and I run to Daniel. I see him sitting on the bleachers his eyes full of rage.
"D-Daniel..?" I ask honestly a bit scared at his sudden rage.
"I.hate.him." He says through gritted teeth.
"And I don't." I say sarcastically. "Wait wait wait. Pleaseee don't tell me he's the Alpha." I say praying.
"He...is..." he says looking down the furry now mixed with sadness.
"OF COARSE HE IS! OF COARSE HES THE ONE WHO MADE YOU OMEGA!" I scream still raged from before this only fueling it. I look up to see Daniels eyes teary but still filled with fury. I then remember his side and run up to him lifting up the side of his shirt not realizing my actions. I see a huge gash across his side, probably and hopefully not deep enough to need stitches but only great in length not depth, but I'm not a nurse. Letting his shirt down i look at Daniel who looks like a tomato. 
"You should get to the nurse Daniel." I say and I grab his hand.
"I-i-i" Is all he can say. I really wasn't paying attention anyway, I was determined to get him to the nurse.

----------------------Time Skip----------------------

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" The teacher asks lowering her glasses.
"Y-yes" I stutter overly embarrassed of being the center of attention.
"You are very late to class but since it's your first day I will let it pass. Do it again your getting detention." She says while waving her hand for me to find a seat. I walk to the middle of the room and sit between a girl with bright neon pink hair and blue eyes and a girl with black hair and amber eyes. I put my head down embarrassed not wanting to talk to anyone.
"Psst.. You, ugly" The girl with pink hair says. My head shoots up at hearing her call me ugly.
"Excuse me?" I ask trying not to rage about before, I won't allow the fuel find the fire.
"Yeah, don't get ideas with my Garroph. He's MINE!" she says a bit too loud and the teacher looks over at us. We Both shoot back to our books and acted causal. The teacher looked back over and I looked to my side to see the girl giving me a death stare.
"Wasn't going to." I say rolling my eyes and again turning my head to the book. I can practically feel her stare at me but I ignored it when I heard another "psst" from my other side.
"What?!" I snapped looking over at the black haired girl. She squeaked but calmed down.
"Don't mind Ivy, she's mad crazy at Garroth." She says his name boldly like she wanted Ivy to hear.
"Wasn't it Garroph?" I ask confused the they both said something different.
"No, no its Garroth. She just never says his name right though she wants to make her "Hers." By the way, my names Aphmau!" She says with a smile.
"(Y/N.)" I say with a smile but not as big as hers. 
"Hey, uh would you like to sit with me at lunch? You could meet my friends!" She says getting excited.  She, she wants me to sit with her! This never happened at my old school. It was only Daniel..
"S-sure!" I say a smile reforming on my face.
"Yay!" She says happily. "Wait...your a werewolf!" She says looking at my (E/C) ears and (T/C) tail. Oh no... "Your one of my pups!" She says happily.
"I-i am?" I asked confused.
"Y-yeah, I'm Alpha!" She says.
"But your a human?" I asked still confused.
"Its a long story.." She says with a sigh.
The bell rings and I stand up and head for the door waving to Aphmau. Heading strait for the nurse that Daniel had previously showed me before. I see Daniel sitting on the seat, his uniform showing a dark crimson mixed with the dark blue. I walk up to him and hug him above the cut being sure not to hurt him.
"You okay?" I ask sitting next to him.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He says.
"Thats good!" I say letting go of him as the nurse walks back in.
"Here is your new uniform, you can go change in the bathroom and you will nee-" She was cut off by looking up from her clipboard and seeing me. "A buddy" she finishes. 
"Already has one!" I say cheerfully.
"Great! Now, you go change and get ready for next class, ill get you two a pass." She says happily.
"Thank you." Daniel says getting up to change.
Daniel walks out in a clean uniform and walks over to me.
"Ready to go?" I ask getting up.
"Yep" He says popping the "P."
"Awesome!" I say again grabbing his wrist and walking out of the nurses.
"So, what do you have?" I ask.
"Oh, music." He says looking up ready to see my excitement. He was right, my eyes light up.
"Yay!!" I practically yell jumping up and down. "Well first I do too, second, MUSIC!" I yell still happy.
"Shhh" He shushes me laughing.
"Okay, okay, Butt... lets gooo!" I say extending the "o" and start speed walking, again dragging Daniel. Everything is perfect! Everything but..

Ein.
-------------------------------------------------------1162 Words

A/N

Hey everyone! So, Ein is an old friend. Were you ever dating? Why is he so attached to you? Is Daniel jelly? Can I be better at Author notes? PROBABLY! (XD) But find the rest out in the next chapter and as always...

Have a wonderful day!

~Chai❤️🍵