His girlfrind

Things you need to know
(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/F/C) Second Favorite Color
(F/S) Favorite Sandwhich
(E/C) Ear Color
(T/C) Tail Color
(H/S) Hair Style
-------------------------------------------------------
~(Y/N's PoV)~

        "I-I..." Daniel started. 
        "Daniel it's okay, tell me!" I say taking his hand.
        "I....can't.." he says pulling his hand from me and getting up.
        "Daniel! Please, tell me!" I say getting up as well. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Tears then form in his eyes and he turns and runs from the bush. "Daniel!" I call after him but he was gone. Something is wrong. And that something is Ein.
        I run to his normal 'hangout' at the school and see him standing there with his group. I grit my teeth is anger and go from a run to a print across the field. As I was approaching them I was about ready to scream at Ein when my feet were suddenly not beneath me. I tripped up trying to catch myself when I was caught by some one. Looking up I saw Ein with a huge smirk on his face.
        "Well, well, well, falling for me already?" He says still with that horrid smirk. I immediately get out of his grasp and turn around furry in my eyes.
        "What did you do to Daniel!" I yell at him.
        "Oh I didn't do anything." He says emphasizing the "do."
        "I don't care if it's said or done, why is Daniel not talking to me, I know you did something!" I say feeling that came out wrong but I stood strong not really caring.
        "How do you know he doesn't just hate you? Hmm?" Ein says.
        "You don't get to know a person for all your life the suddenly HATE THEM!" I say gradually hating louder.
        "Fine, fine you caught me." Ein says chuckling. I just stand there scolding him. What's so funny anyway!
        "But while your your here.. I have a dea-" He says before I cut him off.
        "I'm not here to take your dirty deal!" I yell getting more annoyed.
        "Let me finish. I will stop 'hurting' Daniel on two conditions." He says with a look of evil in his eyes. He talks as if Daniels not alive! As if he's a thing.
        "What conditions?" I say through gritted teeth.
        "You be my girlfriend, and read these papers. No changes, just read them." He says sternly but with a smirk.
        He would stop hurting Daniel...but I will have to date....him. I pause and look at Ein. His black hair with slight blue tints along with the blue strand. His blue ears with earrings in them. The two scars on his face and those eyes...those cold..silver...eyes.
        "F-fine...." I say with pain. "BUT! If I see you lay a SINGLE finger on Daniel. This deal will be gone faster then your kindness dropped back when we were 14." I say sternly still not caring if I made sense.
        "Sure babe." He says smirking his cold eyes filled with power. I take a sharp breath at his words but slowly let it back out.
        "Now, for those papers. Here, read them. And don't do it deals off. He says handing me two sheets. I really wanted to call off the deal but I'm only doing this for Daniel.
        Reading over the page I realize its all hate about Daniel, saying I don't love him, he's a mutt.... I never did really like him. None of this was true. Over the past year I've felt this weird tingling inside me, like I want to be with Daniel forever. I've just shaken it off. Saying each of these words will be like daggers digging into my heart. I bet he's only using this for his bloody amusement.
        I nodded my head and Ein fumbled with something In his pocket then nodded to me
        "You know...Daniel is just a mutt to me. I've never really loved, nor liked him. He's constantly been in the way and the only reason I've helped him was because my parents forced me. He just some strange kid that can't even put up his own fight. My heart belongs to Ein. And Ein only." I said my heart feeling likes it smashed itself out of my chest and jumped out the window, went to the local cliff, and jumped. Only with those few words. At least it's just some stupid lie that only Ein will hear.
        Ein once again fumbled with Something  in his pocked and gave me a 'smile.' I felt tears form in my eyes at what I just said, before anything else happens I ran, only to get caught by Ein he twirled me in and tried to kiss me but is again, shifted my head so he'd kiss my cheek. Agh. He let me go and I rubbed my cheek. So much for a Good year.

~Daniel's PoV~

        I was still devastated over running away from (Y/N) when Ein walked up to Me. Oh no, I'm not up to fight right now I can't barely speak.
        "W-what!" I spat trying to hold back tears.
        "Calm down, I'm not hear for a fight." He says with a smirk. Wether it's physical or not it still is horrible when it comes to Ein. "I'm only here to have you listen to something." He says obviously struggling to contain a smile.
        "W-what.." I repeat and he takes out his phone.

----------------after recording----------------------

        I sat there replaying (y/n)'s words over and over again in my mind.
        "I...." I say sitting there not aware of the hot tears streaming down my face.
        I hear Ein laugh and walk away as I sit there, I felt as if my legs were jello, my brain was mush, and my heart broken glass.

-------------------------------------------------------
964 words

    Hello everyone! You have no idea how painful it was to write some of these parts. I also feel it's not one of my best chapters but that's because I'm better at writing fluffy stuff. But anyway as always...

I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Chai❤️🍵