Mall trip

Things you may need to know:
(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/F/C) Second Favorite Color
(F/S) Favorite Sandwhich
(E/C) Ear Color
(T/C) Tail Color
(F/M) Favorite Movie
(F/S) Favorite Show
(Fa/c) Favorite Character
(F/M/C) Favorite Mario Character

-------------------------------------------------------

~(Y/N)'s PoV~

"(Y/N) helloooo?!" I hear Aphmau voice say.
"Hold on." I hear Katlyn say before I was jumped on.
"AGH!" I yell as I fall face first into the floor.
"Huh..?" I here Daniel then say as my mind comes back to me.
"Katelyn! What was that for?" I say slightly annoyed.
"You and Daniel have just been sitting there since truth or dare! Let's do something" she whines.
"Oh...sorry.." Daniel says looking down. 
"It's fine!" Aphmau says elbowing Katlyn.
"Well, now that (Y/N)~Sama and Daniel~Kun are 'back.' Kawaii~Chan thinks we should watch a movie!" KC says.
"Great idea! Any suggestions?" Aph asks picking up the remote.
"(F/M)!!" I suggest with stars in my eyes and we all decide to watch that.

We all snuggle into our sleeping bags watching (F/M) and chatting. I smile and look around at my friends. I love all these goofballs. It's like Everidle never happened..

----------------the next morning-------------------
(Sunday)

-BEEEEEEP- The sound fills my ears and I scramble to get up in emergency, I only manage to fall back down getting big caught on my sleeping bag. Laughter then fills up the room and I realize what just happened.
LIM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!" I yell getting up carefully this time.
"Are you sure about that... Miss klutz?" Daniel says laughing.
"Oh your gonna regret that!" I say leaping on him.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He says knowing what was coming.
"Not. Accepted!" I smile and start ticking him.
After a couple of minutes I was satisfied with my work and I got up.
"She's not... a morning person.." Daniel says still calming down from laughing a ton.
"I can see that!" Katlyn laughs.
"Oh shush!" I say side bumping Katlyn.
"Breakfasts ready~!" Aphmau mom says in a sing~Songy voice and we all pile into the kitchen like a heard of elephants.
"Thank you Miss. Aphmau's mom!" Daniel says happily eating his waffles.
"Oh please! Call me Silvana!" Silvana says cheerfully.
"Thank you Silvana" I then say also happily eating my own waffles. (If you don't like waffles change it to something you like for breakfast ^^)
"Well your very welcome darlings! Awe I'm so proud of my Mijah! Making such polite friends!" Silvana says.
"Ugh! Moooom!" Aph groans making us all laugh.
"Well I'll be on my way to hang out with Zinna! Mijah, don't leave the mall!" She says grabbing her keys.
"Yes mom." Aph replies.
"Alrighty! Cya!" She says cheerfully and flys through the door.
"Okay, now everyone dressed! We're going to the mall!" Aph says and we all go to get ready.

----------------Time skip to the mall---------------

"Daniel! Look! It's the glasses shop we had our fashion show in!" I say happily. I haven't been here in forever!
"F/SSS)!" (Favorite Store) Aphmau squeals.
"Where!?" I gasp. She points to a shop with stars in her eyes and we both squeal over there, leaving the rest of the group to find there place. Gawking at all the adorable plushes I suddenly feel a impact on my side.
"Oh my Irene! I'm so sorry!" I say looking up to see  a boy about my age with light brown hair and pale green eyes.
"Oh, is fine! I should have seen you." He was smiling warmly. "So, you like (F/S)? (Favorite Show)" He asks, picking up a Particular plush I was looking at.
"No, I'm just wandering around here with no idea what any of this was." I say sarcastically.
"Sarcastic ehh, I like it." He chuckles. 
"What is that suppose to mean?" I laugh a bit myself.
"Just thinking, we could be good friends." He says leading me towards the register.
"Then, would you like to be my friend?" I ask as he hands the plush to the cashier. The cashier hands back the plush and he pays.
"I shall." He says giving me the plush. 
"Hehe! Yay! But why the plush?" I ask tilting my head "you payed!"
"For a new friendship!" He says smiling.
"Well...thanks! Oh and, I didn't get your name?" I reply placing the plush in my bag.
"Jorden. Jorden Bleu." He says opening the door for me.
"(Y/N) (L/N)" I say walking through the door.
"Cute name, wanna hang out?" He smiles following me out.
"Sure!" I giggle and we walk off.

-------------------------------------------------------

"And he goes to PDH now too!" I say finishing up my explanation of Jorden.
"And he gave you that plush?" Katlyn asks pointing at the (F/C) (favorite character) plush in my arms.
"Yep!" I say.
"He's flirting with you." Lucinda says popping out of no where.
"W-what! And when did you get here?!" I ask confused as we're she came from.
"First off, from what you said. He's definitely flirting with you. Second I'm a which. I can do magic. And third, you need to learn how to detect flirts honey." She laughs at the last part. I purse my lips thinking. A low growl could be heard from Daniel.
"Well... it doesn't stop me from being his friend!" I say placing the plush in my bag.
"Jordan~Kun better not ruin Kawaii~Chans ship!" KC says annoyed.
"Jordan better not he doesn't wanna meet KC when someone gets in the way of her ship." Katlyn says.
"Agreed, I may be crazy. But man KC goes nuts!" Aph laughs.
"Kawaii~Chan takes shipping to a serious level!" KC says giggling.
"Well, everyone ready for the arcade?" I ask bringing back our plans from earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Aha!" I cheer winning again. It's 4-4, on me and Daniels Mario cart race championship.
"You may have a streak but it's tied! Your going down!" Daniel laughs putting in the last coin.
"Nu-uh!" I say putting in my coin. The Machine jumps to life.
Tilting the car to the side I was what seems like an inch from the finish line, Yoshi, which was Daniel, passed by me finishing first.
"Noooo!" I yell and lean back. Daniel laughs and gets up to revive the prize. A (F/M/C) (favorite Mario character) falls out and he hands it to me.
"As much as I want this, you won." I say passing it back.
"I want you to have it, besides I already have that one." He says smiling.

--------------Time skip to end of day--------------

I flopped down onto my bed and sighed. I had put the two plushes I received today next to each other and I look up at them. I smile. I have such great Friends.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

1143 words

Hello! Thank you So-so much for 200 views!!! I got so hyped over 10 and now 200! Tysm! I love you all so much and as always...

Have a wonderful day!

~Chai❤️🍵