Ice ball (part two)

~(Y/N)'a PoV~

I could feel the wind through my hair as I sprinted my shoes in my hand. It's started to lightly snow cooling me as I ran.
My street soon came up and I round the corner. Suddenly a force pulls me backward and I fall into Ein.
"Ein what do you want?!" I shout so close to Daniels house.
"To apologi-" he starts before I cut him off.
"TO APOLOGIZE?!" I scream at him ripping my hand from his grip.
"You broke Daniels back, broke my heart because I was spending 'too' much time with Daniel, made life a living neather for Daniel, forced him not to talk to me, forced me to trash talk him by blackmailing me, made a deal agin by blackmailing me, went against our stupid deal by challenging Daniel leaving him in shambles and finally, you bassicly broke my back!" I shout tears in my eyes as I lost everything he has done.
        "Y-you actually liked me when we're were kids?" He says tilting his head.
        "YOU ASK THAT AFTER EVERYTHING I SAID!" I scream but calm down. "Goodbye Ein."
-------------------------------------------------------

        I knock on the door to Daniel's house and the door opens. His mom had to work.. he must've forgot to close it all the way. I walk in to see a pitch dark house, not a single light on. I search the bottom floor to find no one. As I walk upstairs I hear a soft sob from Daniels room. I rush towers his room and open the door to see Daniel staring at the window. His reflection showed tear filled eyes and a longingful look but stars fill his eyes as he looks at the cloud dotted night sky.
        I run up and hug him from behind tears fall by onto my cheeks.
        "I'm so sorry Daniel!" I cry into his navy blue sweatshirt. He hugs back his eyes squinted closed. We release and he opens his eyes as I back away. His face turns pink as I tuck a hair behind my ear. I don't realize though as I take out my phone playing a song played on the piano.
        "M-may I have this dance?" I ask holding out my arms. He takes my offer his eyes glistening from his tears but now shinning bright in the moonlight shining from the window. We dance our feet gliding but occasionally stepped on each other, no one is perfect... even in perfect moments like this.
        The song ends and we sit in the window our hands still subconsciously together. Another song turns on as we stare into each other's eyes.
        I get a strange sensation of confidence and before I knew it I was kissing Daniel, actually doing it. For a moment, he didn't return it but he soon kissed back. I'm not sure how Lon it lasted... all I remember was that moment.

~Daniel's PoV~

        I pulled away and felt my face burst in flames at what just happened.
        (Y/N) was leaning her head on my chest half awake. I wrap my arms around her and lean back onto the pillows in my bag window.
         "Goodnight (Y/N)..."

-------------------------------------------------------
532 words

        Helloooo and MERRY CHRISTMAS!🎄 (And or holidays ^W^)
I really hope you enjoyed this part of the Ice ball... I told you it would be better hehe... also the nexr upload will be a Christmas special! But as always....

Have a wonderful Christmas/holidays !

~Chai❤️🍵