Sleepover (part two)

~(Y/N's PoV~

"Okay, since KC made the suggestion, I think she should go first." Aph says as we all nod in agreement.
"Yay! Katelyn~Sama, truth or dare?" She says happily.
"Dare, I ain't a wimp!" Katlyn says smirking.
"Kawaii-Chan dares Katelyn~sama to wear Kawaii~chan's pajamas for the night!" She says giggling evilly.
Katelyn stands there blankly for a bit before giving KC a glare.
"But where will you get the extra pajamas..." Katlyn said hopping to not have to wear the pink unicorn onesie KC was pulling out of her bag.
"Kawaii~chan always comes prepared!" KC giggles handing Katelyn the onesie. Katelyn groans and walks to the bathroom.
Katelyn walks back into the room with a disgusted look on. We all laugh as she sticks her tongue out.
"Katlyn~Sama looks Kawaii!" KC says talking a picture.
"You better delete that!" She yells.
"Mmmm, Kawaii~Chan doesn't think so..." KC says sending another round of laughs.
"Oh whatever, my turn." Katelyn says looking towards Aphmau grinning, Aph's face suddenly now a pale white.

----------More evil Truths and Dares later-------

I sit there giggling as KC walks out of the bathroom in all black pajamas, frowning.     
        "Sorry KC, if I have to wear this, you gotta wear that." Katlyn says points no at her self then KC.
        "Fine." KC says pursing her lips.
        "CAKAW! CAKAW!" Aphmau screams out of no where causing most of us besides KC to jump. KC giggles and looks at me. I straighten my back -which was still sore from Katlyn making me stay in a bridge for 3 rounds- and smirk. I'll taker her challenge.
        "(Y/N)~sama, truth or dare?" KC says.  
        "Dare!" I says confidently. KC looks at Aphmau who seems like she's about it blow.
        "Kawaii~Chan dares you toooooo...." she says exaggerating the 'to.' "Kiss, Daniel!" She says squealing. I feel my face burst into flames, looking over at Daniel, he was blushing as well.  
        "I-l..." I say shocked, not expecting this.
        "Sharpie or dare (Y/N)~" Aphmau says in as sing-song voice waving a sharpie. Finally I get up and sit next to Daniel. After what seemed like forever I snap my head in his direction and give him a small kiss. I look back at Daniel whose mouth was hanging wide open, frozen in place. I look back down sure I was blushing madly I pull my shirt over my head. Curse you KC!

~3rd person view~ (Woah~)

        As Daniel and (Y/N) sit there frozen, Aphmau and KC are fangirling madly while Katelyn fiddles with the tu-tu on the onesie confused as ever. What. A. Night.

-------------------------------------------------------
436 words

So sorry about the short chapter I wrote it out on the bus to school. xD Once I get home from x-country I'll continue the next. Again so sorry but as always...

Have a wonderful day!

~Chai❤️🍵