Nina and John ❤️

Start from the beginning

Nina made it backstage and stayed there until the end od the show. As always it was fantastic. The best part of her job was being able to see a performance go so smoothly.

She couldn't help but to think about the time she spent with John during her lunch break as she watched the band. Luckily no one caught her daydreaming. It would've been slightly embarrassing to be caught marveling over John like a school girl does her crush.

After the venue was clear, and all was quiet except for the brooms of the custodians, Nina's job began again. Her and the crew set everything up, and it was time to take everything back down.

Just as the heavy work was about to start someone patted Nina on the shoulder, and told her that John wanted to see her in his meditation room. It was an odd request, not many musicians had a meditation room to begin with, but she wasn't going to question it.

Saved by the John, Nina thought to herself as she walked to John's meditation room.

"Knock knock."Nina said as she opened the door slowly.

"Come on in." John's voice called and Nina let herself in fully.

John was drinking a bottle of water on the floor. His hair was loosely tied up and the only shirt he had on was a wife beater.

"Hi, great show tonight." Nina said as she joined John.

"Thank you, I just wanted to see you after the show since we spent that time beforehand. Your energy was great, it was really calming." He responded and took another swig from his water bottle.

Nina blushed, "I'm glad my energy didn't clash with yours. I'd hate to be the cause of a bad show."

"No, never." John shook his head and the two of them went into another silence.

"I know I just got here, but I cant stay long," Nina started regretfully, "the crew needs me out there."

"I understand that, you can always come by my hotel room." John offered. Nina raised her eyebrows in confusion. John noticed and quickly corrected himself.

"Nothing like that," he laughed, "just so that we can hang out and like, not be interrupted."

"That sounds great, but are you sure you'll be up? We work pretty late."

"I'll be up, I promise."

Nina left the room with a huge smile on her face. Time couldn't go by quick enough. The thought if hanging out with John all night was nerve wracking and exciting all at once.

The time came and Nina grew more nervous than excited. In all honesty, she didn't know what to expect. She knew that all of his extremely wild days were behind him, but they weren't that familiar with each other.

Nina knocked on John's hotel door. It was almost two in the morning and she was sure he had fallen asleep.

John came to the door just as Nina was about to turn and walk away. He was very visibly tired and it made Nina giggle at how cute he looked.

"I can come back in the morning John." She said lowly, as she was still in the hallway.

"No, don't be silly come in." John stepped aside and let Nina in.

She walked in and immediately felt comfortable. John's cologne floated around the room lightly. He had a few records on an end table near the couch in the living area.

"I didn't know you brought records with you." Nina pointed out as John closed the door.

"Oh, yeah" John sucked in a breathe as he began to explain, "I carry just a few with me, my favorites at the moment. Just to have calming vibes around me and make the hotel room a little more like home."

Nina nodded and plopped onto the couch, "I should start doing that. It'll be CDs for me though. I don't own too many vinyls. "

John huffed out a laugh, "That's- that's alright, I'll share mine." He sat close to Nina and she could feel her pulse quicken.

"Do you mind playing one for me?" Nina asked her voice was almost at a whisper. John obliged saying nothing.

The record began, and it was a symphony. It was soft, sweet, and nothing short of relaxing. Nina kicker her shoes off and brought her feet under her. John saw her getting comfortable and took the moment to lift his arm and lay it on her shoulder.

"Is this okay?" He asked and Nina gave a soft "mhm" in response.

She soon shifted her body weight so that her head was lying on John's chest, and his arm draped over her. It was secure, yet laid very gingerly.

It was the first time in a long time that John or Nina could just enjoy someone else's company. That took in the moment, and lay in each other's warm embrace for the rest of the night.

((Authors note))
Hey!! So this was really long and I wrote it all in one sitting and i really hope it was enjoyable and easy to follow.

I know you just wanted you two, to meet Nina so I hope this wasn't too complicated and cute. I really really liked writing this one!! It's so cute in my opinion.

Anyway request are still open! 💕

Word count: 1,428